xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jek

P A N T E R A - Throes Of Rejection from Far beyond...

P A N T E R A - Throes Of Rejection This is feeding what I am.It's like salt poured into a deep, infected wound. It's the type of pain you really dig and long for. I've always been insecure to open up and show love. Some pretty girl with long hair, some bald guy writhing. rejection...The kind that's self induced. rejection...The tongue that's bitten through. rejection...The nauseating stab. rejection...Is feeding what I am. A short fuse. If there really is a god, then it's punishing me constantly. She let me taste that sugarhole and of course, I wanted more. But no. I'm reduced to a rottypanol snort and a lot of drinks. This *BLEEP* goes on and on. Just look down my pants. Rejection...It ain't a *BLEEP*ing game. Rejection...My human *BLEEP* to blame. Rejection...A sociopathic plan. Rejection...Is feeding what I am. Rejection...Takes life away from eyes. Rejection...Will give you to the skies. Rejection...It makes me more than a man. Rejection...Is drowning what I am.

Hmmm...all I can say is R.I.P. Dime. Pantera was groundbreaking, such a raw and powerful sound. The underlying current of pure drive was what fueled their music...it's practically indescribable. Dime was a huge part of that--the man could do things with his guitar that put him on the same level as Eddie Van Halen, Randy Rhoads, and the like...Phil Anselmo was in a league of his own, himself...His vocals on the album Cowboys From Hell are so unique, so intriguing...One can only wonder what Dime could've done if he was still alive...his death was an immeasurable loss for the music world. We'll never see anything like him ever again...