xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cuequinha6969

Flight Simulator

i've played all the missions, with my USB generic controller, to be honest i didnt used all the features wich are availeblei just used trottle brakes movement and rudders (movement includes landing gear ) but i have to agree it PWNS

I've played it once. It was one of the older versions. It was quite cool. I've heard that Flight Simulator X totally rocks and that the deluxe version rocks even more. Would love to have it, but I don't want it without a real nice joystick or something and that would turn out to cost a great deal.

i've played all version since fs98 and i must admit every time it surprises me how much better the new version is. the newest version is almost perfect even if you are not a fan of fs try it you will not be disappointed

FSX is awesome, especially online where you can annoy people by doing the littliest things like spawning on the runway, some people take it well too seriously and start having a go at you. One time i spawned on the runway and they kicked me straight away but they didn't know how to block my username so i just kept joining back in. But anyways FSX rocks end of discussion

Ive played all of the flight simulator games and i have too say the first couple of games were like uh and then when other verisons of the game came out its was like smoking ace's

i hae never played a simulator game. how do u get it?

Regarding the missions, I always find a problem. When I download and install missions, they come up on the list, but it says that it was unable to detect an aircraft. How do I go about getting the aircraft onto the missions?

Hello everyone!I have bought this game (Which cost me a fortune :)) and well... up to now, I have not been much impressed personally. This game sounded pretty interesting and fun at the beginning, but, after installing it, I had hard time on finding how to use the controls. It is pretty hard to make move a plane with strictly using a keyboard. And even so, if have one, I found it was pretty hard and not explained well enough for starters. (I am not a pilote by the way, so must be somewhere show you how to fly).Practices were not clear enough for me if thats so.For the graphics, they were pretty cool as well as the online version of it (once I finally got the hand of it :P, which would meant I would crash a couple of plains around various cities =D)So well... the main advice I have learned from that story, is that :''I should not become a plane pilot!''Oh well...Tim :P