xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shadowx

World Of Warcraft, How Do I Report A Player?

Hi guys and gals, Ive been playing WOW for a little while but i dont know how to report a player for abuse, for example if i was scammed what do i do about that? Can i report them to blizzard and if so, how? I dont have any need for reporting anyone as of yet but when the day arrives i dont want to be faffing about asking how to report them or what to do while they are off abusing other people too.

another player is interfearing with my questing and preventing me from completing it.

World Of Warcraft, How Do I Report A Player?

I am trying to complete quests and another player is interfearing and stopping me from completion. How do I report this.

-reply by dayne

Scammed Out Of GoldWorld Of Warcraft, How Do I Report A Player?

Hello this is James Teichman, I play on the Arygos realm, My username is Snipes. I was getting an enchant done but the enchant was too high level for my gear so I decided to get a different enchant done, Which only took 6 Arcane Dust, Which equaled out to 15g, However, Bifrons the scammer there after ignored me and ran away with my 150g worth of materials, 4 Greater Cosmic Essences and 20 Infinite Dust, I'd like to have something done about this, Or I'm afraid to tell you you've lost a customer to blizzard services.

-reply by James

GB RAID!!!World Of Warcraft, How Do I Report A Player?My Guild Bank had things over lvl 60 over worth 200g of stuff not including the amount saved for bank tab...No one was on in the guild due to the lack of people...Theunholy took my thins and money from the gbank and quit the guild!...I worked hard getting the gbank that farr with may proffs...My server is Ravenholdt and toon is Fenne... I would like u to get my things back I cant tell what I lost except for thing like 6 arakorra feathers and lvl 60-69 gear. Please help me out I can use the stuff in there for other alts!-reply by Agony

Problem with Trash TalkersWorld Of Warcraft, How Do I Report A Player?

Yes there are these two players Thunderfistz and Angrybear on Burning Blades and they tracked me down and talked smack to me for more than 45 minutes I would really like there accounts to be deleted, thank you. 

-reply by RickJames

Just had a Rogue toon Ermek that joined our guild - Semper Immortalis - for a day, took some high level items out of each tab and quit. Total scammer. On Shandris server.