xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cuequinha6969

Anybody Got A Fully Modded Car

3.9 as in 3.9 seconds per quarter mile?? HAHA thats the funniest thing ive ever heard. Only top fuelers can go that fast... hahahahaMy 5.7ltr WK statesman would rip ur cars muahaha!

i have a compleetly moded neasan skyline and its can make the qurter mile in about 5.0 but im still doing some fine tooning on it to get the best performence i can get out of its in-line 6 (it makes a grate drift car)

Wow! A car this fast must be tuned well, and would surely have dyno charts. Please post your dyno charts so that we may see your torque and HP curves.Anyways, what is meant by modded? Modded for road-race, straight-track (drag), etc.? My 1990 Honda Civic is in the process of being modded for track racing. First on the list is an engine swap, and then suspension work, along with body stiffening and safety equipment installation. So far, the interior is half-gutted and I've ripped out the rear drum brakes and swapped to rear disk brakes. I'll begin racing in the Honda Challenge series next year (2008 season).