xisto Community
runematerials

How To Play Everquest

Hey guys how do i play everquest please answer some of these question1. Is everquest a game that doesn't end or is it a game with some limited levels?2. Do i have to pay a fee for creating a player? or do i only have to buy the CD3.On the Website ther is no Option to create a Character do i Create when i buy the CD?4. Is there a limitedtie on the Cd?

Edited by runematerials (see edit history)

The EverQuest universe is divided into nearly 400 zones. These zones represent a wide variety of geographical features, including plains, oceans, cities, deserts, and other planes of existence. One of the most popular zones in the game is the Plane of Knowledge, one of the few zones in which all races and classes can coexist harmoniously without interference. As such, it is also the zone to visit if one is looking for "buffs", or spells that enhance characters' abilities. The Plane of Knowledge is also home to portals to many other zones (though not nearly all the zones in the game), including portals to other planes.

Hey guys how do i play everquest please answer some of these question

1. Is everquest a game that doesn't end or is it a game with some limited levels?

2. Do i have to pay a fee for creating a player? or do i only have to buy the CD

3.On the Website ther is no Option to create a Character do i Create when i buy the CD?

4. Is there a limitedtie on the Cd?

1. It's pretty much a game that doesn't end. The current maximum level is 75, but you can advance your character and explore the games literally forever after that, and level 75 alone is no easy thing.

2. You buy the CD and then pay a monthly fee [i think it's around 12 dollars per month now] to play.

3. You create your character from the game's client [which, by the way, is very large, especially if you add any of the expansion packs. make sure you have disk space.]

4. I think you mean limited time? No, there's no limited time as long as you pay the monthly fee. You can pay by credit card, or you can find/order game cards that will give you a code to allow you to play for 30-60-90 days.

Something that everybody seems to forget is that you just need to look back at history and you will so that it has all been done before. Look at EverQuest, it is still going strong with the same game play from the past. Does anybody think that it really matters. _______Haddin