xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darran

Sql Disk Space

I am pretty much concerned about where this is going for my site. I am using WordPress to power it and I have installed Counterize which basically tracks all the stats to my site, everything I want to see, the IP address, DNS host, referrer, browser, search strings ... etc, but the problem is after 1 month of using Counterize, I noticed, I have already used 1.88 MB of SQL Disk Space in the 1 year I have spent blogging. And I know the bulk of it is due to the Counterize plugin.

Disk usage 17.48 / 500.00 MB SQL Disk usage 1.88 MB
Disk space available 482.52 MB
Bandwidth usage 104.26 / 10000 MB

Does the SQL Disk Usage constitute to the Disk Space available in my site? If so, does that mean I can only have a SQL Disk Usage of another 482.52MB before my blog effectively has no more place to store the entries? Is there a way I can increase the Disk Space through the use of points or even by paying extra in cash?

Nope SQL space does not correspond with your Disk space, however it is part of your bw usage. But I am not aware of how much SQL space we have, which does bring up a interesting question of how much MySQL space we have.

I am not concerned about the bandwidth usage after all, 104.26 MB out of a 10 GB is more than pretty safe for each month. Maybe someone who is involved behind the scenes in the hosting components can shed some light on this.