xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cmooredesigns

Sims 2 Pets And Seasons

I have finally have all the expansion packs for Sims 2 except the Holiday add-on. :P After play the Sims1, Sim2 is in a different league. I haven't tried every thing there is to do yet but I plan to. Couple of questions for others who play Do you have downloads added into the game? I have about 4000Any hacks? I have quite a few includings some careers, Risky WooHoo, and Triples and QuadsDo have an males to get pregnant, been kidnap by a secret socity,or have an alien, vampire or werewolf families, ? No yet :( but I am trying :( So much to do. I am looking forward to it all.CMoore

I have 2,687 download 15,hack a lot other custom stuff.I live at MTS2 it a awesome site I only wish I knew how to make my own custom content tho.I love to use the tome stone of L&D a lot together with the hack that lets you have more then 8 family members...oh man but it kill my computers,Hehe I use it to full my lot with ghosts. I my self am not in to the zombies,alien,vampire or werewolves.I don't like the vampires because you can go out in the day time so it make them getting jobs kinda hard and werewolves are not that great to me.I am kinda disappointed the sim 2 pets they added pets which is fun as heck but thaey didn't add much of any thing in terms of items I it wasn't worth the 30$ price tag.

I love the sims 2!. It's actually the only computer game that I actually put a lot of money into. I'm not sure how many downloads I have but I have a lot! I also have a cheat code that takes care of everything :P. I know how to make like shirts and stuff like that but no objects or anything. I don't like turning my sims into werewolves or anything like that. I go to lots of sites including MTS2, let me know if you need any good sites. :(

I love the sims 2!. It's actually the only computer game that I actually put a lot of money into. I'm not sure how many downloads I have but I have a lot! I also have a cheat code that takes care of everything :P. I know how to make like shirts and stuff like that but no objects or anything. I don't like turning my sims into werewolves or anything like that. I go to lots of sites including MTS2, let me know if you need any good sites. :(

I've already upgrade my rams by 512. Shoulda gone for 1 gig. I stay at MTS2 and the adult counter part. I have some very naughty sims. Which makes for so interesting combos. Like my nun thinks that my mafia boss is hot. :(

but I could use a few more male clothes and elder clothes. Nice looking ones are hard to find. Especially different ethnic backrounds.

:( Me Today

I love the Sims2 expansion packs. MTS2 is modthesims2, right? If it is, then yeah, that's about the only website I know that you can download things to modify the game. I wonder if there are any other websites that have those types of downloads too.

Do you have downloads added into the game? I have about 4000Do have an males to get pregnant, been kidnap by a secret socity,or have an alien, vampire or werewolf families, ? No yet :P but I am trying :)

So much to do. I am looking forward to it all.
CMoore

Whoa that's too many, good thing your computer did not break down because of that naughty downloads added in your game lol. ModTheSims2 is a good site, I also download mods and some guides there. I also learned how to recolor t-shirts and pants there. I'm very lazy in seaching McDonalds and other fast food chains, I'm very lazy in finding a Playstation 3, a Nintendo Wii and a Microsoft Xbox 360, I'm very lazy in seaching different and cool Televisions and some Audio thingy, I'm very lazy in searching for a good Residential lot or a Community lot and I wonder if they will create ModTheSims3? Lol... You may also visit The Sims Resource a mixed fansite [free/subscribe]

Do have an males to get pregnant, been kidnap by a secret socity,or have an alien, vampire or werewolf families, ? No yet :P but I am trying :P

Males do get pregnant if they we're abducted by the aliens. If your very curious what will happen then buy your Sim a telescope and then use the cheat: boolprop testingcheatsenabled true Tip: Make sure you entered that cheat before entering your Sims' house or else the cheat won't have effect if you typed it inside your Sims' house. [Got me?]