xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tasty

Quake Or Unreal 2 similar games which do you prefer?

2 similar games which do you prefer?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Quake by far, Unreal is no competition.Actually when the unreal engine first came out, (not tournament, first unreal) that was impressive, very impressive. But if you are thinking of online play nothing beats quake 3 deathmatch.

I think Unreal games by far, I think its the one of the best game series...because of all the online capabilities, all the people you get to meet and most important of all...because it is REALLY fun :D ...and I'm good at it :DOh yeah tasty, I'll take you up on that offer you said a while ago, lets play against each other online on UT

I'd have to go for the unreal series every time I think. It might just be because that was what I played first I suppose, but I just find it feels somehow much easier to get into. I still play unreal tournament even now just because of the huge number of mods available for it. It really helps when you can keep adding new elements to game, because as well as having all the new bits, it keeps you playing more and you get better at the game as a whole. Unfortunately I still have a long way to go before I will be able to beat my brother, he has more free time than me to spend playing and is a lot better, it's very depressing.

i'm a kid of 14 and i'd like to sa I LOVE UNREAL 2004 i'm so obsessed with it i have my very own site that i'm trying to get hosted my Xisto and i have my own server and i even make maps for fun although i'm not the greatest at it but i'm getting much better

if u wanna check out My Webpage then check it out and join the forum to support the site if you want!

(Keep in mind I'm basing this off UT99 compared to quake 3, as the only UT i own is 99)I prefer Q3, as I like the feel of it over UT. UT feels very spacey, and is an amazing game, but i love the pure brutal feel of Q3. I only prefer Q3 by a bit, but for some reason Quake is more fun than UT. UT still is great, i would probably rate it maybe 9.4 and Q3 maybe 9.5-9.6. meh, damn... now im leaning towards UT... heh.... The two games are very evenly matched.... I keep switching my poition every couple minutes i think of it...

I say most definitly UT 2004. I also wonder if they are going to come out with UT 2005 cuz that would be cool. :P

I do not think that unreal tounament is up to the mark.Quake 3 on the other hand has faster game play which makes it better than unreal touranament.The weapons,maps,characters are far much better in quake 3 than unreal touranament.Playing online?Quake 3 is better than unreal touranament.What else is required in order to resist such a good game.

I only recently got Unreal. I realize I am a little bit behind the times but I have always loved this particular genre. I like the coridor type game. I think the reason is it is a get down and get dirty kind of game. You either kill or be killed. There is alot to be said about such a game. Because the games are so similar its hare to choose. Plus I have only really just started playing Unreal.... So I have not had a real chance to formulate much of an opinion. So far I am pretty happy with the game. It presents some pretty good puzzles and I like the way you find out your info through the translator. Beth