xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ninocris

Making Me Win More Than $600 Per Month

In simple words, this is a good opportunity to earn money online.

I have been receiving money by near four months, with an average of $600 monthly ones. In the beginning, during the first month near $200.

They pay you up to $1.00 USD, for each user who registers for FREE with their Advertiser. Plus, also pay you a whopping 20% extra for transactions generated by members refered by you!

Registration is Free!

MoneyCosmos.com

Notice from jlhaslip:

- Notice -

Referral links not allowed. Removed.

What do you have to do to earn money, besides refer people? The website doesn't explain it.

hmm.. i registerd it tell me to copy links and email or post them and when some one clickks and registers i will get commision and also if some one registers in this site and refers to me i will get $1 thats all it says. about iffy all money making sites look iffy hehe :unsure:

Hey guys, recently I've found a great website that can help us to make money online... Here, I would like to share with you all. Why don't you try? It's a great website from Stephen Pierce(Internet Marketer), you can just go and visit then only you decide to join it or not. Here is the thing, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

What report is it talking about? Sorry if I seem paranoid, but no one wants to get scammed. I want to make sure it's not fake. The page doesn't explain a whole lot.

What report is it talking about? Sorry if I seem paranoid, but no one wants to get scammed. I want to make sure it's not fake. The page doesn't explain a whole lot.

Don't worry, it's totally safe... It is actually a new program designed by Stephen Pierce that combined with Bob Proctor's idea.. Bob Proctor is the creator of The Secret movie... If you do not want to join that program, you can visit http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ to get the free report to read. maybe you'll get more ideas after read the report that content an interview with Bob Proctor. :unsure:

Hmmm.... when I read the $600 per month I was already pretty skeptical, cause things that seem too good to be true usually are. Do you have any proof of the payments to you? and just what did you have to do to get that kind of money? Post a referral link over a bunch of forums? Seeing as you only have a couple posts on this forum, it sort of seems that you only joined here so that you could try and get some more referrals. I apologize if I'm mistaken about that. But, if that's the only reason that you did come here though, you could have just stumbled on a really good thing for you. Because from posting here, you can get incredible hosting for a website that you can create, which would be a great way to help you make some money online I would think. And so long as you post, it's free for you! Plus, there's some great things you can learn on this forum as well. Like more ways to make money online.Anyway, best of luck with your money making, and if you are making that much, you must be doing something right, so good for you :) It's always nice to hear that people are making some real money online.

My Website is about Science and Engineering, It is sure that little vistors will enter it.
How can I make money with it?
By sell books or softwares?
Who can tell me?
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

and will you give me some advise?