xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zenchi

To All The Big Texted Dolts On Aim. Be forwarned, Im full of rage

Okay, so I'm chatting with my friend on AIM. I stand up, and I go to the bathroom. When I get back.. It's a crime scene. My poor 500mhz computer has been killed by Instant Messages.

***:HI! R U THERE I WANT 2 TALK 2 U

***: HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI

That's just an example of what was on my screen. You want to know the reaosn I am so angry? The project I was working on (which is due tomorrow) was not saved to my current point. Two hour's worth of progress deleted by some stupid spammers, which I hope one day understand... THEY BROKED MY COMPUTER! I have to hide in my big, black, magician's hat now. *Hides in his big, black magician's hat, from all the IMs*

HI!!!!!!11111 ARE YOU DISCRIMINATING AGAINST THOSE OF US ON THE INTERNET THAT LIKE TO USE ALL CAPS? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE VERY BAD EYESIGHT, AND ALSO AM ALLERGIC TO COLORS THAT AREN'T PURPLE... just kidding. I feel your pain, zenchi.

Whenever I am working on the computer, whatever I'm working on, I save it out of unconscious habit every minute or so. I haven't lost any important document due to a lockup for several years now, and I'm a computer science major.

It's a good habit. Saved me many times.

Condolences on your lost paper though.

Thats nothing compared to what I am facing here!! I switch on my PC and after exactly 3 seconds ( after windows loads ) the DEADLY GAIM MESSENGER Loads up. Well, It starts of with HOTMAIL, then it connects to AIM, Yahoo, ICQ ....And as soon as it connects BANG!! I am attacked with IM's.. Thanks MSN for not supporting OFFLINE messages! But YAhoo! they Flood my Screen.. most of them are filled with "Hi! Admin ", "Is this admin", "Are you the owner of Xisto?", "I had a question regarding your services ", "how are you?" ................... ........Ok.. after going through the spam ones.. ( usually takes a minute ), The members at MSN come to know That, and then the IM attack starts! CHORUS ........ ( I mean the same messages on top :( )Then, since they are online, I got to answer it.. Phew, it continues for about half an hour easily... When things do cool down.. I finally get to Work! Most of the times, typing emails. When suddenly another POPup comes up saying " Are you busy ? ", " Why do you provide all this for free ?" , " Umm.. Actually I had another Question ", " Is it ok if I do blah blah blah on my site .... " Then I reply these messages and I lose my link.. ( I mean what I was doing before that ) and again go all over! And again one more IM! :( And most of the time, I am fighting with IM's.I really hate when someone IMs me and asks "How can I get a Free hosting Account ? " Damn! It pisses me off.. Well I can go on and on... but I guess so much ( its only an intro of what I am going through ) is enough :P So, Consider yourself lucky :(