xisto Community
football123213

Arymy Systom This is not right

oO actually no that sounds right because I am ranked 56 or something and many people have armies larger than mine. I just have more $$$, more points, and am more active.

The purpose of this limit is to prevent older player that has more army amd more armory to attack the new player. And we used to attack in the same army size. I think.But some time I want to attack someone that has many money but my army is too large too. :( So I agree with. erk erk!

U know...I kinda dont fancy the way the army system is functioning right now. Not only that you cannot attack someone witt a much smaller army than yours, people with more rankings and with much more smaller army than yours are also going to win you in battles just for the fact that they rank higher than you.Thats Lame to me.. :(

U know...I kinda dont fancy the way the army system is functioning right now. Not only that you cannot attack someone witt a much smaller army than yours, people with more rankings and with much more smaller army than yours are also going to win you in battles just for the fact that they rank higher than you.

Thats Lame to me.. :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No dude. I am ranked 43rd in the army system now but I couldn't beat you man.

thats not true if they break through and they have a much smaller army then you it means they have bought loads of weapons to raise their strike bonous

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats practically cos I am ranking higher than you Spawn. I am ranking 34th thats 9 ranks above you, so that means that you cannot beat me and besides, my army is much larger than yours. You will be causing lots of harm and damage to your troops if you try to attack me.

Yes well odomike and I are now the highest ranking Army system users in team Overlode. I believe :D don't worry Football team leader, you will get yourself back up there.

Yes well odomike and I are now the highest ranking Army system users in team Overlode. I believe ;) don't worry Football team leader, you will get yourself back up there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sure football bro. I am still trying my best in the army system even though I dont dedicate as much time as I used to.

But I assure u that u will soon be there at the top. It will only take some time.