xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Watermonkey

Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company Great Customer Relations

I called the company because I wanted a free "sample carton" of cigarettes now that my state allows such things to be delivered in the mail and now they don't give away samples. Instead the lady put together a "care package" for me and shipped it out and also sent me two $10 coupons good for anything they make. In the "care package", was a black hemp cap to keep my head warm in the cool times -something I'm definitely going to put to good use made from one of my favorite materials! A Zippo lighter with the company logo on it was also included along with a package of authentic dried New Mexico salsa mix! Altogether, probably about $50-60 value! Not bad for just asking nice! Anyway, I can't recommend this company enough. If you smoke, or even if you just want some sage or something, call them and order a catalog. You'll be pleasantly surprised I think.

Wow this is really a good company the way you write about it. I cant say i can ask for a sample but i will do so as soon as i turn 18 and live on my own and over all its natural so its not so damaging on my lungs. Thanks bro this is surely better than marlboro man.