xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jcreuter

What Is Your Favorite Game?

Halo 2 It is the bomb!I still have not got the chance of playing online though.But I will in a little while.Halo 2 is the best game due to the fact of all the features!Xbox LiveCompaignCooperativeMultiplayerThat is why thid id the best game ever!

diablo 2 lod on closed bnet is the best game in my opinion however if you play single player it sucks in all aspects and if you play open battle.net no one plays legit its a hacked thng so if you play closed bnet it is best game ever you can pk get better stuff for char etc

there is so much games i am going to have to saydragon ball z tenkiachi 2madden 2007counter strikeburnout reveangekingdom hearts 2final fynasty(all)these are the list of the games that are my favorite.

I like halo 2 The elder scrolls oblivion And gears of war all fun games

Well, i like all the games! :P But the games that i like most are: Grend Theft Auto San Andreas; Fifa 2007; Need for speed CArbon; Earth 2160; World of Warcraft; Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne; Silent Hill (All versions) Silent Hunter 3; ...................... And the list can go on,... :D

Hi guys im ridwan and i would like to know what your fvorite game is. I would like to play WoW but i dont know how to make an ccount please help me on the following1. Do i have to buy The PC-CD rom to play?2. If i do do i also have to py a monthly fee for my account3. When they say Authentication Code is it a code at the back of the CD Box?4. So it will be expensive right is it worth?I forgot to say i like the Online game Runescape and PS2 game Shaman king:- Power Of Spirit Thank You O_o :P

post-39817-1173727145_thumb.jpg

1. Do i have to buy The PC-CD rom to play?2. If i do do i also have to py a monthly fee for my account

1. Yes, it usually costs $20-30 US.
2.Yes, $15 US a month to pay. so if you play runescape, I would cancel that membership before Wow.

Thats all the info I know, and yes, my faviorte game is runescape.

Favorite game ever is Final Fantasty 7. My favorite game that i currently am playing is Everquest 2. It is just like WoW and i like it better but there is a huge debate over which one is the best.

Favorite game in:

Wii: The Legend fo Zelda: Twiglight Princess

PS2: Ratchet and clank 4

PC: Roller Coaster Tycoon 3

Online: Runescape

My favorite game would have to be Chrono Trigger. It had great characters, music, and story, not to mention tons of neat sidequests! I'm a sucker for the FF games too, having beated 1-10, tactics, and I tried mystic quest. That last one kind of sucked, so I wasn't really motivated to finish it. MY favorite game that I'm playing now would have to be Starcraft. It's the only game I know of that has three totally different choices, yet they are all perfectly balanced. Also, unlike MMOs and RPGs, your ability in Starcraft can increase, and is actually based on how good you are instead of how long you've played.