xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
the ipc

I Need A New Mobile Phone! witch one do i need to buy?

howdy,I buyed a nokia 6070 yesterday becouse it seemed a cool one, now it turns out to be a bunch of old crap!I'll change it for an otherone but i don't know what one would be the best to buy, it must be a Nokia becouse then i'll get 30$ discount ;-) so witch one i'll buy? please help me!greetz, Styno!

Hello at first...

I'm a SE(Sony Ericsson) user since 2003 and I'm very kind to use it. It's realy important to have a self pone which belongs to your requiedments. And then, I found this in SonyEricsson.

With its file manager, messaging, Walkman, hyper quality sound etc. it's awesome! If you want to know, it is that I recommend to you...

PS: My phone is w810i...

PS2: You can found additional information at: http://www.sonymobile.com/us/

:P

I'm not exactly sure the brand I have. It's Verizon wireless and is a good 5 years old. Possibly older. All I know is I love it. It responds quickly and doesn't give me many problems. I have a few listening problems but htey go away quickly. I got one of those motorola RAZR's when they were pretty new and I didn't like it at all. Too big and square (it was thin.....but square and bigger than my old phone). It responded with a 2 second delay and it annoyed me all the time. I'm glad I lost it at tennese so the old phone would be put back to service.

If you are looking for just a phone then anyone works great, but if you are looking for a phone with some functions you want specially then u must look deep into it and not buy a *BLEEP* phone! I'm O2 fan, i'm using o2 atom xda IIs it has basically everything i need including wireless, the only thing about it is that the phone is a little slow now and i need to change to the new atom which has a processor of over 700mhz and i think that would be pretty cool! other then that it's ur choice since ur paying for it! :P But if i should suggest, go with o2 and you wont regret! :(cheers :(