xisto Community
FunkySurd

Double Dating Need serious help

Hi guys, I've been with a girl Ive known since school days, and it's been like 8 years, but I also came to know another girl for the past year, and we've been very close to each other, i love the girl i've been with for the past 8 years but I also started liking the new girl, i dont know what to do, they both love me and they don't know i;m double dating, how can i choose?Thanks in advance

Well, first of all, you need to be honest, if only with yourself. You've been with this girl for eight years: it's not like you've taken her on two or three dates and then found a more interesting girl to take to the movies.You should seriously consider being honest with both of these women too. If you were in one of their places, wouldn't you want to know - even if knowing sucked? I would. As for which girl to choose: well, that's on you. You're really the only one who can tell who's right for you.Then again: they might solve your problem for you. They could decide that you're not right for them. But that's not a good excuse to continue lying. You'll only end up feeling worse and doing more damage if you continue doing this.P.S. Your post would be easier to read and understand if you wrote more than one long, run-on sentence.

Its up to you to choose which girl is the right one for you. As the above poster says, you have to be honest with both of these women. Having been in a situation in the past where I've been with one girl, only for another one to go after me (eg having to tell the later to "just be friends" etc)

Well, I don't know what to do! I mean it's not easy to just tell them about it. Both of them are going to be so angry with me! I wouldn't want to loose them! One is the person i've known for a very long time and another someone i knew for quite a while, and i love them both and thinking of loosing one of them doesn't feel right, at the same time i feel wrong lying to them everyday! I really dont know what i should do! Any other suggestions??

Honesty is always the best policy, but do it with tact, the longer you wait the harder it will be and the more they will feel decived by you, i dont know how "intimate" these relationships have become, but if they are stioll in the stages of "friendship" it shouldnt be too difficult to let one down easy while selecting the one that you want. good luck to you.

I hate what you are doing, you are betraying those 2 girls, and if you do not resolve this quickly, you will most likely loose both because either one or the other can discover the truth anytime soon, perhaps even now as we speak, and then you are going to wish you had been a man enough to fight for your life, for your future, for your love, for your future family.If i had a girl for 8 years, which i do not, only for some years, i would choose the girl i had a solid relationship, based on honesty, respect, love and care, and not one based on nothing mainly, at least nothing worthwide in terms of a real and possible future together.If you was one of those 2 girls, i bet if you found out your boyfriend was betraying you, you would leave him on the spot, almost imediatly i supose, because nobody wants to be betrayed nor fooled by nobody, especially when you love that man/person, especially if you have a relation with that man/person for over 8 years, i am sure nobody deserves that, especially those 2 girls from what you told us, even if they were not honest they also would not deserve to be betrayed, nobody does.I hate traitors, i am sorry to say so, especially if it hurts you, but it is what i feel about traitors.

Start being a man, choose and take it like a man. After all there is no easy way. None of us Or your friends are going to tell youwhat to say or who to choose. There is no gaurantee for happyness or not getting burned or hurting the people you love/like.Before your current girlfriend starts hearing stuff, getting depressed and unhappy. Good luck --