xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psp-playstation

I own a lot of games 70 +

I bought my PS2 about 1 year and a half ago, and i already own 72 games, but i am not satisfied at all, as i only played 20 of them, and the others no, and the fact is that i am still buying more than 3 games per week, and all the new one ... soon i will run out of money, PLZ HELP !!!

Okay now you know you actually haven told us much lol. yea we get the point but how exactly are we supossed to help you, well i think you jus need to get a hang of yourself and get to see what it is you like in games and the kinds of games that you actually fancy, but if you are that desperate i'lll tell you one way to get the most out of your play station. 1.....simple very simple purchase a network adaptor and take your ps2 online.2.....purchase a game called socom 2 (together with its usb online headset..)you do that and i can assure you you wont be buying another game until socom 3 is realesed lol. ;) ***hope this helps*

err ... i actually have soccom 2, and n network adapter, but i didnt play it yet, and my realy problem is that every game that scores more than 70% in PSM2, i go straight and buy it, and then i dont play it, because i have more than 50 other games that i didnt play yet ....

Okay lol , now i can like really see your problem, hey don just go ahead and buy any game that some mag tells ya is kool , relly on ya insticts and follow the story line and then decide what to buy, dont just buy a game coz you can buy it coz u gonna play it and do what i do i make sure i finish up a game to the last level before i even start thinking of buying another one, well if this doesnt work......................................... :P *******have you thought of therapy???????????????????lol ;)

I got more than 300 PC games.. But I have hardly played 50 of them.. and now I don't play them at all ..

Wow! Yuo guys are really rich man!!!!I have never heard stories like that before, or at least it dosen't happen in Singapore! Its already rare for someone to have more than 50 PC games in Singapore, much less not even playing about 15% percent of them(50 out of 300).You guys are really really lucky. You shold appreciate this fact. We here have to borrow games from friends, play free games, or...ya know....when all people are desperate to play a certain title....PIRATED...Imagine, assuming 1 game is 50$, 300 games will be....50 times 300= $15000!!!!!That's more than half of what my dad earns a year!!!!!! omg omg...you guys are filthy rich...

Ok, well if i were u, (rich me ;) ) i would stop buying games for rite now, and beat all of the ones that u havent beaten (i mean complete the game, not just play it)then after u finish that, then continue buying games heh, but dont overbuy like u already did, :P

Lol i dont think richness is involved here well honestly i got 1 pc game and i neva managed to get it to work i jus gave up. so i usually just stick to console games, well trust me when it comes to games they can be addictive coz you buy one play it , then you fail to finish it up, and u get bored with it and buy another one,*well im lucky coz i jus like usually get to exchange my old games for new titles, its a rewarding money saving scheme.**

actually, before i head time to read your replies, i went to the shop and bought shellshock nam 67, and formula one 2004, and by the way, if anyway is nearby, i might be able to give him some of my games maybe, cause i really dont need them anymore ....

I've got about lets see50 games in cases96 case of games50 stack of games64 case of appsAll fullAnother 50 stack of gamesSo about 246Lots eh? I get a lot at lans, and a lot i have bought.Problem with games is that they cost a lot and a lot of the time they may have problems and bugs(EA GAMES) that never get fixed. Why would i want to buy a bugged game? If i think a game is good and i want to play online i will buy it.

by the way, i have more than 100 pc games, including the latest of them, life deus ex 2, far cry and others, but every game that comes mutli, i prefer playin it on PS2, and i have alot of appz, including the famous 3ds max 6 ;)

The common problem i have with pc multiplayer games is that you may get mistmatches, version problems and you need two cd's or two key's. Console games are better multiplayer as you can start playing quickly.

I have alot of games all the way down to the atari, but I only own about 6-7 PS2 games. Most games nowadays get boring after you beat then. I buy a game beat it then take it to gamespot (store in the mall) and get game credits for it. I only keep the games like SocomII, GTA where you don't really "beat" them. $50 is alot and money doesnt grow on trees for me lol. Trying selling your games, trust you will be happy!