xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
noxit

Paksitani...

My name is Nouman Tabassum , Am muslim , from Paksitan .. Right now am living Lahore, the biggest city of punjab province , but my native city is Vehari...I can speak and right enlish and urdu welll..And can understand and speak lil Punjabi and Mewati .. i belong to a Rajpoot family ..And we all migrated from india back in 1947, the independance day for both Paksitan and India .. thats all for right now..Any CommentS?

So that means you really live in India, but moved to Pakistan? :D So how are the cities there? Are they like the streets in the US? (Ours are different from the US...)Your name is really cute B) Does it have any kind of meaning at all? And can you give some Urdu phrases? I'd like to learn different languages :P

Nopes , i said my forefathers migrated from India when these two countries were going through division. And we were land lords in India, we also had lands in Paksitan And those properties were registered to us on the equal value basis . :P ...Thanks for liking my name lol, is it really that cute ? nevere felt that though ..!!! My name has meanings it means "Bliss"..I mean Nouman means Bliss and Tabassum means smile .. and streets , roads, buldings here are getting better day by day ,the bigger cities like the one am living in right now is very famous for its festivals especially the "basant" season in which kites are flown in nights and days and various competitions are held too..Visitors from all over the world come to lhr juss to see kite flyings.. the only drawback Pakistan has is its letracy rate which is far below the average ..And Illetrate people can never establish a nation because its very diffciult to teach them what is good and what is bad . How wide you make your roads but if people ve got habbits of driving zig zag then wheres the standard of traffic lolzz. Any ways .. Ahh phrases .. My name is Nouman Tabassumin urdu : mera naam nouman tabassum hai Mera=My Naam= Name and Hai= is B) ..thats all for now ..

So it's a "bliss smile"? That sounds so nice! B) And wow, kites all over! What kind of weather is in your country? Ours is tropical, so it's not really that favorable :D

Illiteracy rate here is also high. And economy's going down, so are the people's self-discipline. So about driving zigzag, I know what you mean :P

Your language is almost like Japanese, in the aspect that you put the verb last. Ours is more like English, where it is in the middle, like:

Ang aking pangalan ay Nouman Tabassum.

My name is Nouman Tabassum.

aking (my), pangalan (name), ay (is)

Or you can actually say it in a lot of ways: Ako si Nouman Tabassum; Ang pangalan ko ay Nouman Tabassum; Nouman Tabassum and pangalan ko. It's very freeform, so it's easy to learn.

So what about Urdu? Is it easy or hard, like most Asian languages (Chinese, Japanese...)? Do you use characters in writing, or the alphabet?

thanks..!! weather here is HOT Coz this country lies near equator but the northern areas are pretty cold .. If yu ve ever gone thru arabic..?? urdu uses the same characters , and its the most difficult language to learn , but heeey , japanese and chinese seem to be pretty difficult imean the characters invloved are very complex , is it only my thinking or its truth ..??..And its not tht free form ...mera naam nouman hai has got the definite meanings which come only when you use the aboce mentioned words... newspapers say that Pakistan is growing in economy .but i dont think so.. B) ... this is the nature of humans tht when they reach certain status , they dont want to look down and be t the place they used to be ...people here do corruption because they increase their needs , and their needs become their necessities wid time , when their income dznt allow them to continue widd it , they start corruption ..Pakistan is like an old bike whose driver is never sure tht it gnna take him to his destination ..its sooo uncertain ..!!! :D But hey ..I should start from myself here , and honestly speaking i dont think of me a perfect citizen !! but i can do nothing cz am a part of the society , if idon follow the rules , i'll be kicked out .. :P

o wow..i was born in lahore 2....and i just moved to canada 2 years ago...well i miss pakistan..its quite good out there...n the weather depends on the area u r livin in..cuz in some parts of pak..its quite cold n in others..its really hot...