xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
renzokuken

Dragon Signatures ......all made by me...but you can take =P

They look quite good but one big problem. Where the renders come out of the main picture you can see where they have been cut. or at least it looks that way. a big no no imo. Other than that they look good even though they are quite basic. good attempt.

Well, they all look great though they are quite basic, I like the way you have incorporated that glass look there, umm, never thought of using the effect we used in userbars in sigs. :( Well, the render part, yes, it looks bit awkward, that is the reason even I dropped the idea of such sigs.Over-all I would give them 8/10 but as the renders are coming out having those edges, now you get a 5/10.But you do have a lot of potential, go through some more tutorials and experiment with more of brushing. :PWould love to see more work from you.

I would agree they would look good if they were cut properly, I would say some more background could be done to them, lighten up the glass just a bit more as well, to not make them as obvious.