xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sinthetix

Elven Dischord - New & Upcoming BurningWoW Server (Not owned by Blizzard)

Sup guys. I'm new to World of Warcraft, a mere three weeks so far. I've got a guild going on the BurningWoW server and I was wondering if anyone else played there that is looking for a guild to join or maybe a new server and a new guild. :PJust PM me plz if you have any questions.Requirements ~Horde Characters Only - All Alliance Chars RejectedAble to work in a team with a hierarchyNo SlackersNo DramaCurrently we have about 45 players in the guild and we are looking for more. The guild is going to be taking a solid form once we have an established forum up and running and once we have slowed down on leveling we will begin slaughtering the Alliance scum relentlessly.Blood Elves Favored but Other Races not turned away ~ (Blood Elf characters are going to be part of the main storyline of the guild once we have voted on some things together)

Not a fan of Blood Elves, although it was funny watching the starting zones of BE and Dranei (well on my main's server) become a bit like the infamed "Barrens Chat" for a while, well minus the Chuck Norris jokes. Although I would've liked to see the "Forest Trolls" instead of Dranei become the new Alliance faction. Would've put a new story on the Blood Elfs/Night Elfs and Darkspear Trolls/Forest Trolls situation.