xisto Community
Johnny

New Sig by Johnny

I'm at a friend's house right now, but I wanted to see if I could do a sig with minimal resources...

Posted Image

You guys think this is any good?

I don't know about the others, but personally I like it alot. It would've been somewhat better if you chose a different color instead of the pik in there, it just doesn't go with the glowing white.

I was thinking maybe I shouldn't have made the white glow...make it a plain color like the pink...would that be better?

Well, I don't know for sure, but I guess I would look better with plain white than glowing white, but I would like you to compromise on pink rather than the spiffy white. :P But that's just me. XD

OK, I like it, minimal resources- I can't even do that good with photo shop. As SN said, the white glow doesn't go good with the pink. overall you friend has an ok program and you are really good at graphics.

For a lot of paint blobs you did a pretty good job. Unless you wanted the white paint blobs to have a "connected" feel with the border, i would have gone with a border color that isn't so bright—but that could just be this dark forum theme. Nice text placement and render blending. At first the white blobs wasn't much for me, then it was pointed out. So, yeah, not so bright blobs may help.

If these are minimal resources, you must make great things at home. It?s true that the white/pink duality seems a bit weird. I love the glowing white ones, maybe with the pink ones in a softer colour... I don?t know. :P But really good anyway.