xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
metr4

Ufc/pride Fight! Merging

For those who watch martial fights and specifically UFC, K1, Pridefight or WolfPack, you guys think that even though UFC seems like the most popular and entertaining league, Pridefight has still a lot higher level of preparation and quality of fighters. I'm saying so from what I've seen in UFC 67, when the most dominant heavyweights in Pridefight came into UFC to fought its dominant fighters. Mirco CroCop ("The Croation Cop") destroyed his opponent from UFC, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, also former superstar champion from Pridefight won his match as well against heavyweight champion in UFC. I find that interesting how different the levels in the two leagues are. It's obvious there are some minor rule differences (knees and ground and pound), but pride fighters came into UFC having to adjust to the new rules and still dominated all the fights in premier of UFC67. What you guys think, is UFC really so overrated and its fighters are not near as good as the pride fighters?

Edited by metr4 (see edit history)