xisto Community
Zlash

Inbox.com Or Gmail? what is the best and why? Is there something better?

Is inbox.com or gmail the best email account to get? Why? Do you know any better email account? why is that one better? Im gonna set up a new email account and suggestions would be nice.

Although I don?t know Inbox.com I prefer Gmail because with the email account come a lot of features and utilities that you can use in a integrated way. Having a Gmail account is like having an internet suite and of course the email service is awesome, I don't need nothing more.

Now, I have not used inbox.com, but I did do a little bit of research and went to their website. It says that they offer 5 gigabytes of space with other neat features. This looks like a good deal, but without actually signing up (which I won't due to recent change in my email already), I can not tell how good the deal actually is. I currently use gmail, which I must say is one of the best decisions I've made. It's space is constantly growing everyday, but is around 2.6 gigabytes right now. It also has tons of features that tie into your gmail account. Google and keep track of your search history and guide your searches with criteria from previous searches. Also with a gmail account comes the google account where you can customize the way the google home page looks with a notes block, or a block showing recent email or even your horoscope for the day. Not only does it offer great services with your email, but it is made by one of the biggest online companies there is. The features are also very light weight and load very fast, so it is still a very good choice even if you have dial-up; whereas, hotmail takes 20 seconds to load even on cable. I hope this helps you decide which email to use. :P

I just checked out the website for Inbox.com and although it appears to be a good deal (5 GB of e-mail storage, plus many other features), I'd personally stick with Gmail since you can easily integrate it with your calendar, documents, etc. That, plus the fact that I really don't want another e-mail address now or in the near future.

Go for GMail - it offers a lot more than you think, and it's really easy to use. I only wish that they put the "Compose" link in a more evident place.

Well, I'm a Gmail user, and I tried to sign up with inbox.com after looking this topic. It asks me my credit card details!! Gmail don't!So I conclude Gmail is best and free! and ofcourse no credit card headaches with Gmail. Also Gmail is now available to everyone. No invites required anymore.Gmail have got the best spam filtering. and loaded with tonnes of features!!Wish u all happy Gmailing!!

gmail by far. i have used it for about a year now, and all i can say is wow. the only complaint is that some of its buttons, such as compose mail, aren't very noticeable so i get confused sometimes. but beyond that its great. the size is constantly growing, and now you can join without an invitation. i have not tried inbox.com, but im pretty sure gmail beats the pants off of any other web email on the planet. cause some have huge storage, but who needs it, i can never fill 1gb of storage (its close now with my private server stuff now) so 2.6-2.7gb for gmail is great.