xisto Community
Desertsniper

What Football Team Is Your Favorite? Post here

I am a 100% home grown Cheese Head as I am a fan of the Green Bay packers; yeah I know their defense and offense have gone down hill since their last superbowl win. However, I think in 20 years they will win another one but at least I can saw we are the Team that we made superbowl history and not anyone else so HA!! :D

Tampa Bay!! Top 4 best D's of ALL-TIME 1. The Steel Curtain 8 straight seasons of top-10 D, '71-'79 and 4 rings2. The Pewter Pirates 10 straight seasons top-10 D '96-'06 finishing 4 times at #1 with one ring and should have atleat 2 more, but we didn't have the likes of Terry Bradshaw and Lynn Swan on Offense.3. '85 Bears one great year and one ring4. '00 Ravens one great year and one ring

My favorite team is the Denver broncos! My favorite player is bailey. We stand a good chance of getting in to the playoffs cutler in the pre season has shown some good progress with him we will have a good season.

My Favorite Football Team is the Lions, although it used to be the Patriots when the Lions weren't doing so well; Since they are doing pretty good right in the season, they are my favorite team. Also, the kids of Jason Hanson (#4 -- The Lions Main Kicker) goes to my school, along with the kids of Lindsey Hunter from the Detroit Pistons (#10, Point Guard). :P

The Detroit Lions, they are actually doing pretty well so far, but I am pretty sure this is not going to last. But, I have stuck by them through all their bad seasons and I am not about to give up hope just yet.

My favorite football team is the Indianappolis Colts (NFL). I live in Detroit, but the Detroit Lions have never, ever been a good team, so I guess I have always just been a Colts fan. My second favorite team is the New England Patriots, they are just a good team with great players.

I gotta go with my home team. I guess there are lots of individual players out there that I like. But I just have a loyalty thing that makes me root for my home team. BUCS BUCS BUCS!!! woot! Even though we haven't been very good in the past few years.

Gotta be Man United man! Supported them since young and even now I am still a true fan not swayed by their poor forms or not winning trophies because they have a great team there, wonderful manager who has held post for the longest period in EPL history and the big fan base all over the world. I liker Arsenal style of play, Liverpool's loyal fans out there, Chelsea multi-million team but when it comes to who I support in my heart, MAN UTD ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!