xisto Community
Desertsniper

What Football Team Is Your Favorite? Post here

If you have a favorite football team than post here i got alot i do and stuff so i will only check this maybe once or twice a week so...My favorite team would be the new orleans saints for the NFL. My favorite for AFL is the Orlando Predators.For the EFL(Eurpoean Football League) i have to say Amsterdam is the best that or the Galaxys if anyone would like to sign up for my Football Newsletter than e-mail me but ask me for my e-mail thanks

My favorite football team by far is the New England Patriots, Tom Brady is an amazing quarterback and I love bill belichick's way of coaching. He doesnt let the stardom of the players affect his opinion of them, if they work hard in practice and put down the numbers week after week then he will play you. The colt are amazing too, Peyton manning and marvin harrison are the best duo that has ever played the game in my opinion.I dont pay attention to AFL or the Europeon or Canadian Football leagues, What are some good sites to learn a little about these leagues. I still would say that the NFL is the premiere league.

San Francisco 49ers is the only team for me. I don't follow any other teams.

Posted Image

My husband would like to remain a Detroit Lions fan, but he has kind of given up on them. :fart:

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Tennessee Titans fan and have been one since they were the oilers. The team which I like to refer to as "our" team :P is currently re-growing. We have young players with the potential to be stars in the NFL.When Steve McNair left the team I was shocked and thought all was over but, during the draft pick we selected Vince Young I was all pleased because I watched him play a few games when he was in college and I think he will grow in our system to be productive. Our defense, needs to take less pressure off our offense. I hope they make changes in that department soon enough.

In the days of the Roman Caesars, the "games" were used to occupy the masses so they wouldn't notice when those who were elected to govern them were taking their rights and freedoms away. One day, the Romans awoke to see their empire aflame and in ruins.

Throughout history, a few people have used such distraction to blind the masses while they robbed them blind, then executed them en masse. Nothing has changed.

The masses and, obviously, you have been distracted with "games" and most of you haven't even noticed that the attack on our country on 9.11.01 wasn't from without, it was from within and your government was at the very least complacent if not actually an accomplice to the crime of killing many of NYC's firemen and several thousand civilians, including one secret service agent in building 7, which was admitted to be a controlled demolition by the owner, Silverstien.

But, never mind all that, as long as your precious Patriots (interesting name) win the bowl or the Seahawks make it to the playoffs, all is right with the world. Move along now, nothing to see here...

Well I DO live in michigan, so I would have to say the lions. I know they SUCK, but i don't care. I predict that the lions will win the superbowl in a couple of years.

Sometimes a watcher of Liverpool FC in the premier league in England. As for here in Australia. Brisbane Lions football club in the Australian Football League (Aussie Rules Football, AFL the name of the premier competition). As for Rugby League, the Manly-Warringah Seaeagles since 92. When it comes to rep games (eg League state of Origin, Queensland of course), and then Australia in most sports, especially Cricket.

I used to really enjoy the bills and the packers. Back in 96 the packers were the team to love. Favre was huge back then. I kinda got pretty out of NFL for a while and didn't pay attention too much. Now I started watching a few years ago again and am pretty much into the Giants. I am from NY so that makes sense. I like the Jets too.....but both teams aren't playing up to their potential. I was enjoying the Jets last year but then they traded Santana Moss and that really pissed me off.The giants are another story. They were okay but Shockey couldn't catch a cold and Kurt Warner was fumbling/tripping almost every play. I was excited when they got Eli Manning but he's just not playing up to his potential either. I can't wait till next season to see who turns it around but right now i'm not liking any teams that are kickin *bottom*. lol.

My all time best team is Liverpool!!! I loved them back since i was 10 years old, it's been a long 10 years of loving them! My best player used to be redknapp if anyone of you know him! his number was 11 and thats still my best lucky number! :P (i have many lucky number) :( anyways nowadays they r not doing that great but hell who cares i love them for who they are, and i'm sure every team has their rising time and when it comes to that time they will rise and to the top most :( GO GO LIVERPOOL!!!!!!Anyone on my side here???? :(

My all time best team is Liverpool!!! I loved them back since i was 10 years old, it's been a long 10 years of loving them! My best player used to be redknapp if anyone of you know him! his number was 11 and thats still my best lucky number! :) (i have many lucky number) ;) anyways nowadays they r not doing that great but hell who cares i love them for who they are, and i'm sure every team has their rising time and when it comes to that time they will rise and to the top most :) GO GO LIVERPOOL!!!!!!Anyone on my side here???? :)

COME ON THE REDS!!! i am a long time liverpool fc fan from liverpool and as for the post by FunkySurd all i can say is were have you bin watching your matches (must be on tape from the 90's) we have won the best trophy for football in the world and reached the final this year this is as good as it gets the premiership would be a nice bit of icing on the cake but i would take a champions leage final every year instead of the leauge, Liverpool's name will once again grace the leauge trophy in 2008/09 season i would put a house on it with the last year of Anfield (one of the most famous football grounds of all time) i can almost certainly see are name there to see it out in style as were are a club for the big occasion!!! :P;):P

My favorite team is the Carolina Panthers...even thoughI live in Minnesota.. I like the Panthers more....hey want to fight about it, lol, no...but ya..I'm just weird like that. I support a different states hockey team as well...I'm not loyal to my state....i feel ashamed! No...not reallyBy the way, what team is Livepool? Is that like in Europe?

Well my favorite football team is definitely REAL MADRID!! I was so happy that they have won the league last season, but I got disappointed when they sold Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos and David Beckham! And what really made me angry is that they have resigned Capello!! this guy is the one directly responsible for making Real Madrid a decent team after the miserable few years that have passed! how could they do that?!! I really think the one responsible for the team's bad performance is the chairman! he's the one that should be replaced and not Capello! but anyway, hopefully this year would be good and they would win the Champions League :D