xisto Community
googlue

Make A Slogan... for trap17

Hello friends,We are all indebted to Xisto for giving us this great hosting. To spread the word further, we need to make catchy slogans that can be used in user reviews about Xisto in other forums/ sites.Why don't we just post them here also, so that other members can try to make it even better?Slogans are usually one liners with catchy words and some amount of rhyming...Now, one liners are considered spam! So, underneath your slogan, you can explain why you made that slogan... That way you are truly helping T17!Thank youGooglue!

The Best you can find on the WEb :(Redefining Free Web Hosting! Hosting the way it should be ...! Making Paid hosting Free... :(When Paid hosting comes to an End...

JUST MADE UP SOME POEMS...It's kind of a thing I love to do.Trap seventeen....it has always been....the best of the best.....just give it a test...---------------------------------------Free web hosting...Just do some postingPost lots of postsAnd we'll give you a hostAnd now your entitled to boasting---------------------------------------Fantastico I hear ?No crap scripts this year!Trap has thisJust join in a wizNeed not to fear....We're always here...So come alongYou all belong---------------------------------------With trap seventeenI'm sure you'll be keenTo be a memberBut just YOU remmberJoin with a smileAnd NEVER be vileSpread the wordSo trap can be heard.---------------------------------------

Wow, some good ones so far. Keep it up Becca, nice ones there. You have great talent.Your first poem in my opinion is the best so far.Admin always chips in and it is appreciated... :(

Climax lmao !Heres one from that idea..."Trap 17 is so good it gives you orgasms""Trap is so cool as it's no cost at all""Trap 17 is so excellent even my grandma approved of it" - Dunno about this one... lmao...I know ima freek so what ?

Laugh My *bottom* Off....hehe LMFAO is just like theres an added *BLEEP* in it.It's not hip-talk just people not writing proper english lmao :(

nice poems! really appreciate for the time you've put for thinking and writing them... I am thinking of integrating all my sites under one organisation called Xisto.com. I need banners for it.. more than banners I need symbols. By symbol what i mean is, all of you know that symbol of Adidas is "Three slanting lines" and most of you should be familier with symbol of Nike..Well, I need something like that. I am also planning to launch ADVERTISMENT based hosting for people who hate to post at forums. It may fetch some nice amount to support the hosting for Xisto. I am just looking out for scripts which automatically add those ads on top of users site. Please let me know if you find them.. or got any idea about it. Any PLANS for advertising based hosting are most welcome.

Lmao excellent cragllo but whas that cookie thing ??Im no good at making logo thingiess....I av a go though