xisto Community
xtxtx91x

Anyone Play Gaia?

It's hard to sign up for this game... and it's 2D. You don't walk around and it's boring. It lags down your computer. I gave up trying to sign up and anyway it looks too lame for me. Sorry.

My friend got me into this game while back but i don't play anymore. Back then you can get around easier and now don't seems to get one place without getting confused. It's a fun little game or arcade or whatever you wanted to call it. With the userface nowadays is annoying but my name used to be Dragon4344, probably my name is taken already.

I used to post on Gaia a lot but found that at least 3 out of every 4 posts were just utter and blatant spam in order to earn gold. It's can be pretty hard to carry on a discussion in a thread when half the posts are "yayy gold!!!!" or "bump!!!"However, I'm on occasionally, if you want to add my I'm Angel_Abaddon. Cheers

Yeah I play Gaia. I'm more of what you could call an...addict. xD I play it quite a bit

and I'm now working with Derek "Lanzer" Liu (aka the creator of Gaia) on an affiliate

deal with my site. xP

He's not quite sure of himself since my site is just off to a start but it would be cool to

get advertised there. Especially since there is usually around 40k in members online at

most times. It could increase my site's traffic quite a bit, hopefully. But in any case, if you

wish to add me just PM the user named in my sig. Thanks. =D