xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jayke

Hullo

Hey all, I'm Nick also known as Drack. If you want to know anything feel free to ask. I live in California. I tend to like to poke authoritical staff members. My age is 17, people say I'm insane, I say "Why, thank you!" I took a test, it said I'm at high risk of becoming a physcopath. o.O my IQ rests at 137, and another test says I'm autistic, but I'm not. So yeah, anything you want to know just ask. And: GAY RIGHTS! For the gays like me. And: CLINTON 2008! GO DEMS!

Welcome Nick! When people call me a nerd, I take it as a compliment :(, so I guess we are kind of similar. I don't know what my IQ is but I'm sure it's higher than yours :P. Just kidding. Looks like your into politics. Personally I'm going for Obama, but I can't vote (I'm 15). Make sure you read the rules if you haven't already and have fun!

I think the rules here mutate or that I forget them too often. Thanks for the welcome husker. I'm rooting for Clintion, :P obviously. I am thinking of going into politics, but I have a problem, my brain shuts down when I'm tired, like now. I am always tired because of my health right now. I think I would like to major in Political Science and or Philosophy. Philosophy major has always been my dream, I hope I can go up to PhD in the subject. My stepdad said, "Why? So you can be paid for telling people what to do?" and I replied, "Nope, it's for I can be paid to say useless things what you listen to and interpet your own way."

Welcome to the board, Jayke! Amazingly you've hit three of my pet-peeves in a single post! Congrats!Posting your IQ seems a little like bragging, what are you trying to prove? If you're really intelligent, show it in your thoughtful and insightful posts, not on some test that you (allegedly) took. What proof do you have that you scored that high? See what I mean? It's meaningless without substance behind it.Don't wear your sexual orientation on your sleeve, this isn't a dating site. No one should care or be so insecure they have to advertise it. I'm not saying that doesn't happen, but it shouldn't (in my opinion).You've already displayed your lower intelligence by declaring your allegiance for someone who doesn't give a crap about you or anyone else who doesn't help finance her campaign or keep her and her family out of jail.Good luck here, I hope your posts are meaningful and enlightening like many here.

I think my IQ is wrong, that is what I am hoping to prove. I took a few tests, some say low, others say high, and the test the school gave me stated 137, and I hate school tests. I guessed on a few what I couldn't answer. The test was 300 questions =[ so yeah. But I think it's normal. I do not plan on wearing my sexual prefrence on my sleeve, I just merely stated that while I am new here. I been to places where the staff banned me right when they found out on their own. So doing it now to get it over with. It's sad that it's legal to discriminated against sexual prefrence in many places, and in the US you're killed for it sometimes. Ah, I seen so many people who are highly intelligent, such as teachers, and PhD lecturerts pledge their allgience all toward Bush. Temcula, Farmington, Harvard Educators and Berkely educators all stated who they follow. So I disagree with you, I do not think posting who my political alligence matters to my intelligence. I just happen to like Clinton's stand. o.O It's hard to buiilt off of things that are not that well built in the first place. So soon my post quality will go up, but only if I find I like it here. That is the main thing. If all the staff is rude, whoch I seen 3 post VERY rude posts, I may leave just because I don't want to get involved. I need to work on my spelling >.< I suck >.<

Hello Jayke Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Well, guess you got slammed fairly hard in previous replies. Don't let it get to you. Just keep plugging away at interesting content in your posts and things will iron themselves out. :P I was born in Sacramento, CA, where are you located? :(

If you came to Trap 17 for reliable free no-ad hosting, you have come to the right place. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. Make good content posts and you will have credits enough to get your hosting in no time.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

BTW my IQ tests out at 120, whatever that means.

:Automated Message:

Welcome to Xisto.com here is your welcome basket of assorted fruits and vegetables, a welcome card, a picture of me. :P<---that's me

Make sure to check out the Xisto.com readme which you can find here

Fooled you :( the actual link is here.
It is the best source of information and it will answer all your questions that could possible have. If you have any questions after that, look for one of those blue guys those are the moderators of this forum. Of course you can ask other members as well about what to do and stuff.

So enjoy your staying, enjoy your posting, and your future hosing account

:End of Automated Message:

Greetings, Drack Vader!!! Naw, just kidding.Welcome to Trap 17 - you'll find the natives friendly and the fruits tropical and tasty. Okay, okay, nuff kidding. Welcome, and we look forward to your posts. As you can see from this post, it doesn't matter if you're insane, you can still find good company right here on these forums.Don't mind me. Just post, and watch me reveal my true (dark and evil) form.Take care.