xisto Community
BooZker

Mocha Photoshop Effect Help Its for school and cant firgure it out.

Ok everyone. I thought that doing these things below would be easy:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bur come to find out... It's not easy at all. Not even doable on my part. I can't even get close. My project is to make letters or take pictures of letters and make a book. Now this is a college final so this can not be done crappy. I do not want you all to do all 26 letters, but i want someone to help emulate this effect on photoshop. I TRIED it and i cant really get it to look just right. Could someone help me? I have included a cutout of a mocha picture i took. Its in a PNG file, but i have the 3MB PSD thats all cut out and on it own layer ready for editing if you want.

Thanks. Remember it has to be a letter created from the creme in the mocha. So please dont be liek I know how, and send me a tree or flower in the mocha.

post-22661-1173093494_thumb.png

Well, i'll try to do something in the GIMP. I wonder if these people cheated and used a WACOM. :P And you have to do the entire alphabet?

yah i want a wacom bad! Maybe on my birthday! and t\yes the entire alphabet!

Edited by BooZker (see edit history)

I have changed what i am doing. You can close this topic now. Thanks