xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sylenzednuke

On Hiatus Till April...

Well, so my board exams are coming nearer and nearer, not even 10 days left for 'em, Indians might be knowing how important (overrated) these exams are and so I won't get much time to be on Xisto, I will have a check on the GFXTrap.com forums for sometime if I get the time. I've got around 61 credits so my hosting account won't get deactivated of that I'm sure. I will be back on 29th of March, after the board exams are over.Will miss all you guys! :P

:P i feel like i need to do the same. hell month has just started and requirements in school has been piling up. i need to focus.i really need not worry about my hosting account getting deleted because i have enough credits to last me almost half a year. to my newly-found job as a spam patroller, i'll try to drop by every now and then and check up on the posts.unfortunately it's kinda sad that most of the people i've been talking to in the shoutbox are leaving or getting busy with a lot of stuff, which reminded me of how much i've been too attached to the shoutbox, that i should know that i still have a life outside trap--and that is to finish my tasks at school, and hopefully to graduate.i'll try to drop by once in a while. ciao everyone.