xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jtmcpherson

Best Ways To Make Money In Runescape

1.) this is the first.... go run nature runes then fletch yew longs and alch them for money you can keep them noted and alch a few thousand times. if you don't have the fletching level make steel platebodys which are more time consuming but well worth the while.2.) merchanting. the best thins to merchant are new items buy them for under 300k and sell for 500k on the first day of the new treasure trail release.3.) pking. start up a pking account withh some friends that you can all pk on to get items like rune scimitars.4.) pick flax in camelot then run to the house with the spinning wheel upstairs spin the flax on the wheel and bank it until you have 1000 then sell the for 200k this is great if you are a low level and need some money to get started however it can get boring beacause its too easy.5.) the best mini game is trouble brewing one thing alot of people don't know is that you can get clue scrolls from a shop there and use them to get rare items and become rich.

1.) this is the first.... go run nature runes then fletch yew longs and alch them for money you can keep them noted and alch a few thousand times. if you don't have the fletching level make steel platebodys which are more time consuming but well worth the while.2.) merchanting. the best thins to merchant are new items buy them for under 300k and sell for 500k on the first day of the new treasure trail release.3.) pking. start up a pking account withh some friends that you can all pk on to get items like rune scimitars.4.) pick flax in camelot then run to the house with the spinning wheel upstairs spin the flax on the wheel and bank it until you have 1000 then sell the for 200k this is great if you are a low level and need some money to get started however it can get boring beacause its too easy.5.) the best mini game is trouble brewing one thing alot of people don't know is that you can get clue scrolls from a shop there and use them to get rare items and become rich. Good ideas mining is also a good ideasome poeple also fish in shilo village until sharks

best way by far

The best way to make cash is going to barb village or chaos Druids and pick up rannar (a herb) and there 5k ea. So good luck :P

-reply by X elvenmagex

1.) this is the first.... go run nature runes then fletch yew longs and alch them for money you can keep them noted and alch a few thousand times. if you don't have the fletching level make steel platebodys which are more time consuming but well worth the while.

2.) merchanting. the best thins to merchant are new items buy them for under 300k and sell for 500k on the first day of the new treasure trail release.

3.) pking. start up a pking account withh some friends that you can all pk on to get items like rune scimitars.

4.) pick flax in camelot then run to the house with the spinning wheel upstairs spin the flax on the wheel and bank it until you have 1000 then sell the for 200k this is great if you are a low level and need some money to get started however it can get boring beacause its too easy.

5.) the best mini game is trouble brewing one thing alot of people don't know is that you can get clue scrolls from a shop there and use them to get rare items and become rich.

I'm sorry, but I find this post misleading. Some of these things are no longer available.

-New List-

1.) Nature runes are no longer that good for money. You used to be able to buy pure ess for around 70 gp each. It is now about 130ish gp each. Thats almost double the price than it was before.

Nature runes sell for 290 each.

You can make a nature rune for 130.

Thats only 160 gp profit. (Compared to the 230 gp profit it used to be (yes they used to sell for 300 gp.)).

I suggest instead of crafting nature runes that you either fish or woodcut. (Yes I know they are both slow and boring but yew logs have bumped up to roughly 350 each (used to be 300) magic logs to 1200 each (1000 is the old price), and monk fish have gone up to around 378 each (thats raw).

By the way, fletching is not worth the time. You make hardly ANY and I mean ANY money if your trying to train, and I'm pretty sure you lose money doing anything else (maybe excluding dragon arrows at level 90..).

And I really don't suggest steel plate bodies, they aren't worth it and unless you mine everything you end up losing money.

2.) Actual merchanting is no longer possible in runescape do to the new updates. If you want to merchant now, it is suggested that you have a LOT of money to start as merchanting is now long term. For example, you have 40 million and you buy oh I don't know 5000 of a certain item for 20 million. Maybe three or four days later after you put them back in the ge you make 500k profit. However there are certain items that people have found (I don't merchant so I don't know any sorry!) that supposedly bring in HUGE profit. If you want to know the items, I suggest you spend about 2 weeks searching through items until

you find a good item.

3.) Pking is no longer in existence - the wilderness has been removed and replaced with bounty hunter and clan wars.

4.) Flax and bow strings. I do agree with this, they are a GREAT way for new members to start their way up the ladder to riches. It takes a long time to pick and spin 1k bowstrings (maybe not as long as I think.... it just bores me.). After you get 1k bs (bow strings) you can sell them in the GE (grand exchange) for about 180ish I think. Not exactly sure on the price.

5.) I think this is actually a good idea, I've never played the game to know but I do know that TTs can be a great way to money (I've heard great stories).

6.) How do I make my money you may be wondering... I make my money through training mostly. This does not only include combat but a wide range of other skills; runecrafting, smithing, mining, fishing, woodcutting, etc.

Hope this helps you guys out.

great way of making money

I know a great way or making money with no skills but you have to be a member and you have to have about 60k to start.

-I don't have a good wy of getting 60k but hear it is

-first you need to buy a full load of mahogany logs (27) in the lat spot you mush have 40k and I'm not sure how much logs are so you might need more than 60k.

-once your inventory is full of 27 mahogany logs and 40k cash then go get the logs made to planks and it will cost 40k but just do it.

-then once you have 27 mahogany planks go sell em at G.E. (grand exchange) for the set price

-you will make 10k but if you want more money for your runs you can sell for max price and get a few more k but it will take longer.

-if you have more than that buy a hole bunch of logs and do it on a bigger scale(more logs in the bank and more cash).

-if you have less money you can make normal planks or oak planks and still sell at ge.

The more it costs you to make the plank the more you will get

The sawmill wear you make planks is next to varrock and on you way back to varrock the bank is the first thing you will see in the city walls.

I hope this has help everywon but if you need more help just send a message to cheep_ guy545 in runescape

I quit RuneScape when those horrible updates came out, how on earth did Jagex think that removing everything that made RuneScape enjoyable would make the game a fairer place?Its they've turned the game into a dictatorship, they (Jagex) tell you what to do and you do it, then repeat it over and over again.The only way to get cash now (and by 'cash' i mean real cash, not the 25k p/h rubbish) is using skills, i did hunter:Note this will require determination. (500k+ p/h)- Get 80 Hunter (easier said than done ^_^ )- Go and hunt Dragon Imps, collect everything you get and sell.I made 16m in 2 weeks.Made another 14m so i could by DragonFire shield.Then the updates came.I played for another 2 weeks, joined in with the rants to see what Jagex would do, they did nothing, i spent my money, gave it away.Quit.Jagex runined the game for me (players who don't want know the reasons to stop playing look away):Now all you can do is walk around, carrying out pointless tasks for petty money.Then repetedly click on the screen and watch your life drain away.Ask yourself this:Why do i play? what does it give me? (you can't say fun, the times where i used to get adrenaline rushes in the Wilderness are over)

its just sad

I'm level 3 on rs. But I have a rune crafting and construction and farming and fishing skillcapes.I don't use them because everybody will think I cheated to get them.It really sucks.Everybody calls me a noob.I got so tired of it!anyone can tell you don't get cb leveling for those stats.I get mad at everybody on there now.I almost had 3 bil.But I lost my mind.I got rid of my membership in yanille.And I changed my password to something like ghvsjbfgjbgvjhfvj so I wouldnt remember stupid rs. And jagex got rid of the wilderness.Sure I died in their.But I always did practice battles with my friend in their.Guess what.Jagex and the people who still play rs are the noobs.Rs is so stupid!do something better in your life!and I agree with tracdoor.Give it up.You only walk around and kinda just wait for you to die.Most people on their are gays like chris crocker on youtube or is a messed up person who is only 8 years old and keep saying give me armour! I want armour!and then they ask for money or dragon armour.When they don't even know of the gay 3k limit now.But if you want to know great ways for stats...For rune crafting,...Go to nonmember worlds in the world with running air runes with atleast level 11 rune crafting.Then find someone that says free assist 9x that will raise it 9 times faster lol.I just stuck with air because it was somewhere near g.E. And I bought rune ess there.That was my tip.Next time later I will talk about fishing.So p.S. Give up runescape

-reply by chad

its just sad

I'm level 3 on rs. But I have a rune crafting and construction and farming and fishing skillcapes.I don't use them because everybody will think I cheated to get them.It really sucks.Everybody calls me a noob.I got so tired of it!anyone can tell you don't get cb leveling for those stats.I get mad at everybody on there now.I almost had 3 bil.But I lost my mind.I got rid of my membership in yanille.And I changed my password to something like ghvsjbfgjbgvjhfvj so I wouldnt remember stupid rs. And jagex got rid of the wilderness.Sure I died in their.But I always did practice battles with my friend in their.Guess what.Jagex and the people who still play rs are the noobs.Rs is so stupid!do something better in your life!and I agree with tracdoor.Give it up.You only walk around and kinda just wait for you to die.Most people on their are gays like chris crocker on youtube or is a messed up person who is only 8 years old and keep saying give me armour! I want armour!and then they ask for money or dragon armour.When they don't even know of the gay 3k limit now.But if you want to know great ways for stats...For rune crafting,...Go to nonmember worlds in the world with running air runes with atleast level 11 rune crafting.Then find someone that says free assist 9x that will raise it 9 times faster lol.I just stuck with air because it was somewhere near g.E. And I bought rune ess there.That was my tip.Next time later I will talk about fishing.So p.S. Give up runescape

-reply by chad

chad you just got mad because every1 called you a noob and all you had to do it put public chat to friends. yes there are a few ....odd..people out there but most of them arent. And last of all your just saying this because you quit. if you were still playing you would have never thought of saying things like that.

its just sad

-reply by chad

What are you talking about. They called you a noob because you're a liar. There are plenty of skillers out there with capes that get called noobs but they don't take their capes off. Next, you can't have almost 3 bil. There is a cap on the money. Yes it's close to 3 bil, but I find it hard to believe you'd have 2.74 bil. Lastly I guess, you can't "get rid" of your membership. I'm sure you still play anyway. Otherwise you wouldn't be looking up forums for making money? And of course the last line of your message, "Next time later I will talk about fishing." You have no idea how assist works. If someone that can make 9x air runes assist you, you only get the runes. They still get the experience. And the air alter is no where near the Grand Exchange. Blah. I suck at making money but if anyone needs any help feel free to pm me in game. Name is Ulrich8642.

runescape

The wilderness is coming back, the new updates are coming soon so thier will be pking back :), but it has a new system so you wont get all the drops that you kill...So its only half as fun when it was years ago when you could get the drops. I still play runescape and make money by fighting a lot, tzhaar people drops, blue dragons, black dragons, king black dragon, and other stuff..Replying to iGuest and really you think I'm gonna sit and play for like 5 days just to get 83 hunter... Sure it's the best way to make money in the game but the hard part is just finding them and getting 83 hunter.

-reply by someone

advert for friends

I think that its really hard to get many friends on runescape members world if you are around lvl 50 because any1 that you talk to who is over your lvl calls you a noob even though I'm leval 80 mining so if any1 out there feels like reaching out to a lonely please contact me on rs as Jimriach (1 word)

-reply by Jimriach

Ok, so if people are gay because they play runescape? then what does that make you bro? I play runescape I'm 16 and have a great time talkin to friends yea I quit for liek 4 month but I came back and runescape is now better than ever you don't have to worry about people tricking you into wild to kill you for your stuff. I had that problem and if these stupid people would trade stuff in real world money you wouldnt have this problem so talk to them dumb *bottom*.Replying to iGuest-reply by Be my baby20

this is another good way to make money

Replying to iGuest If you can go into the cooking guild you can get the cooking apples and the grapes and sell them I get 50-100k in like 40 min. Its a good way and I wanted to share it. Also the apples are 177gp right now and the grapes are 416 right now but they are going up so hurry.

-reply by Booger321