xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jtmcpherson

My Teacher wawaweewa

my teacher is so hot that it's not even funny she has a nice hind end. :P she's blonde and she is so young that her sister even goes to my school. its so distracting and i don't know what to do because she's a hot blonde but she's also a teacher. man am i ever confused i have no idea what to do. i know i can't have her. i know i should learn in class. but its just impossible! you have to see it to believe it.

Perhaps you should switch to another class taught by the same teacher? You've said yourself that you can't have her, but you want to learn, so that would be a practical solution.

lol. would you have reacted the same if she's a brunette? you have to at least try to control yourself. or if you can't, use it as an advantage, you know, study harder so she'll notice you. teachers give credits to those who work really hard, although please don't take that in a sleazy way. what i meant was at least you get some gratification from your teacher.but if you really like her, you could like talk to her outside the school premises. unless she really treats you as a student and nothing more.

As long as you're a student in that school, anything even bordering on an inappropriate relationship is pretty much out of the question. She can get into big trouble, so if you really care about her it's best to keep everything under control at least until you graduate. Then, if you still feel the way that you do now, there's nothing wrong with trying to open up a more social relationship (friends, something more, whatever).That stinks, yeah, but at least you know that soon you can at least let her know how you feel without getting anybody into trouble or making anybody uncomfortable.

Perhaps you should switch to another class taught by the same teacher? You've said yourself that you can't have her, but you want to learn, so that would be a practical solution.

i agree completley. it won't be pleasent pining over someone you yourself said you can't have. Trust me, you can't nor do you want, to have it. Take it from someone, although a girl, who's had plenty of 'teacher crushes' during high school, even before that, come to think of it... Get out now!

I know exactly how you feel!!! I've liked a lot of my teachers, only men teachers, lol, and I know what you are going through. Most of them are married anyway, so make sure she's not.You could get in serious trouble if you have any relationships (of that type, if you know what I mean), so be very careful. Its a good thing that you like your teacher, you'll learn a lot with her! Impress her with your knowledge! Thats how it works with me, but not female teachers!Lol, she's a blonde too! All blondes are pretty, I need to dye my hair when I'm older, lol!I don't believe that there is no chance that you and your teacher can be more than friends. It may be only a 1% chance but there still is a chance, right?Good luck anyway!Omg, I think I need some advice too! I'm crazy about some of the teachers at my school!

Edited by sweet_princess (see edit history)