xisto Community
clouds421

How Much Do You Pay To See A Movie?

Call me cheap, but they seem to be getting more and more expensive. If you go to a nice theater, it costs like $7-9.75 for a movie. I guess the cost goes with the quality of the place, too so elaborate on it.

yhea, in indonesia, it cost about 15000 - 50000in rupiah currency, if it is convert to US Dollar, then about $2-$6, is it cheap? nope, i don't hink so.. and it's depend on where u see the movie.

Usually around $9.00 - $12.00 where I am in Australia.

About 2-3$ in Thailand. It is not expensive.But for the Special Seat they are more expensive about 4-5$But some time they have promotion by pay one time about 6-7$ you can see the movie all the day. :(

About 2-3$ in Thailand. It is not expensive.

But for the Special Seat they are more expensive about 4-5$

But some time they have promotion by pay one time about 6-7$ you can see the movie all the day.  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are a lucky one bud. I wish I was in Thailand. In Toronto sometimes the cheapest one u can get is $10. :(

In U.S i pay about $4 to $8 for a single movie. I usually go at like midnight because then the movie is like $3 or $4. I would much rather just wait for the movie to come out on video and rent it for 5 days for like $4-$5, guess if you wanted to see a movie that bad then you would go to the theater.

wow... you are all sooo very lucky, well in our country which is the philippines movie worth a whole lot more.. yes deluxe seats worth around 50-80 pesos and the premire seats cost a whooping 100-150 pesos.. even though our currency is kinda low many people still go to movie house just to relieved their problem or if they are kindda stressed out...

I always try to go to the theatres when my buds are working the door so I can just walk in ^^ ! but usually I'll pay no more than $8.25 a person.

Yeah, I pay $8.00 for a movie. But there's this place called the pictureshow, where they have movies coming out 5 months after they first..came out in the movie theaters. So the tickets are around $.50 to $1.75, depending on the time you go.

I payed 6.5 dollars (actually 40 kroner :( ) for seeing Farenheit 911 some months ago here in Norway. I don't think that's too expensive.But not all movies are that cheap. As far as I know, when one of the Harry Potter movies were new, the ticket cost about 30 dollars at some cinemas! :( I usually don't go to the cinema. I rather wait for the movie to come out on DVD.