xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
friiks

Late...as Always <-<

Well, I never really noticed this forums. So I guess I wont get warn added up for posting late...Anyway, Hi, my name's Matt (It's Matīss actually but none of you(I guess)will be able to pronounce it...so I'm Matt :P). I'm 16 and I live in Latvia. It's pretty boring here but I still like to hang out with my friends and be together with my girlfriend. Um, I can code php/mysql/css/html/gml :( Do it mostly for fun but sometimes make some sites for money. Got to eat too you know :(I'm about 178cm tall, got long brown hair, gray eyes, bad eye sight :( , my black hat (Yes, barely no one has seen me without it :()...hmm and that's about it. I got a sexy picture in my profile :(Ah, yes, my taste of music - I'm into metal and heavy stuff. Metallica is my favorite band...but I also like some reggae and just random music...anything that's good actually.Now, I am tired as it's 1 .. in the night...thats after midnight x]I just don't know AM/PM format so ...bah.Hey! :(

First I would like to say Welcome to Xisto! IF you're searching for free quality web-hosting without any ads, this is the best place to get it.Be sure to read the Readme and Shotubox Rules, the links are in my signature, they will help you in understand the credit system more and then you will get the required hosting credits in no time.I would suggest you to take the #2 package, it is 30 credits, but still it's worth it. :P

Im here for some time so I know the rules, don't worry :(I have the points for #2 package too but Im not thinking about getting hosting at the moment so yea....thanks :P

Well, do get the hosting now, because after the hosting, it will automatically go down to 2 credits no matter how much credits you had, I lost 8 days of hosting because of that, though get this confirmed by OpaQue or Buff.

Hello friiks Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. If you came to Trap 17 for reliable free no-ad hosting, you have come to the right place. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. sylenzednuke is right about your hosting credits resetting after you have attained hosting, so the sooner you apply the less credits you will lose. You will need to keep the total up to maintain the hosting.

First of all, Welcome to the Xisto community. Im MIGUE and im 15 years old. Umm... Latvia, i have no idea where it is located :P , but sounds interesting.Is true that your credits will be reset to 2 or something if you get approved for hosting, so its right that the later you get hosted, the most credits you lose, but you will also need to keep posting so your account wont get terminated, thats why i do the same, right now i have about 100 credits, and it will feel sad see them dissapear when i apply for hosting again :( but oh well..have fun on the forums and see you soon.

Welcome aboard, friiks! I'm one of the "veteran" members of the Xisto community. I think you'll meet lots of great people here on the forums who are always willing to make a contribution and obtain top quality free hosting. So...it's never too late to introduce yourself!Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay and if you have any questions, comments, or problems, post (and in some cases PM) the admin and moderators. I'm sure they'll help you out.See you on the boards!

Welcome Matt! Another coding person, it seems like I've ran into a lot of those here, although I am not one myself. So why do you always wear the black hat? Just to be secretive? Metal is ok, I prefer rock. Anyways, welcome to Xisto and enjoy your stay!

Thanks all, I feel loved :( (...or at least noticed :P)'bout the hat...hmm, good question. I guess it's my style :( I like black (though I like all colors except brown (certain tones)) and, I like hats :( And yea.. I can't walk around in hot sun without hat.. I get migraine >.<

:Automated Message:

Welcome to Xisto.com here is your welcome basket of assorted fruits and vegetables, a welcome card, a picture of me. :P<---that's me

Make sure to check out the Xisto.com readme which you can find here

Fooled you :( the actual link is here.
It is the best source of information and it will answer all your questions that could possible have. If you have any questions after that, look for one of those blue guys those are the moderators of this forum. Of course you can ask other members as well about what to do and stuff.

So enjoy your staying, enjoy your posting, and your future hosing account

:End of Automated Message: