xisto Community
the_undertaker_rip1994

Civilization Iv The Best Strategy PC game

I agree civilization is great game I am playing it since the beginning since the first version. However in the After civilization III it has become a bit commercial and it seems like they are having some problems with new ideas because in civilization IV only updates done were implementation of the ideas of civilization fun clubs and those things which were not stuffed in the civilization III extension packages. Also the biggest improvement of the civilization IV was graphical interface which real gamers in fact don't care that much as it was all about playability.

I played Civilization III and Civilization IV and i must say i enjoyed Civilization III more. Some of my friends who play strategies mostly agree with this.This is good example how graphics isn't most important in fact here it seems to have negative effect. For me the best strategies are Total War series games.

I played Civilization II, but I would like to get Civilization III or IIII because the game was very fun, albeit lacking compared to many current games. I usually don't like to play strategy games, but Civilization was one that I actually enjoyed.

I played Civilization II, but I would like to get Civilization III or IIII because the game was very fun, albeit lacking compared to many current games. I usually don't like to play strategy games, but Civilization was one that I actually enjoyed.

I never really understood civi perhaps someone could explain how it is really good...my favourite is total war but would like to get into civi if i could understand it...maybe i will one day :D

Civilization IV is one of the best game I ever played. Actually I want to place it as 2nd best game.

In my experience I think Pharaoh is the best game.

May be my expectation was high from Civilization IV. When I was inform that the newer version is coming, I was set my mind for something advance.

I was looking for more like -

1. Trading with more more options and obviously calculative

2. Roads can be draw like free hand drawing not straight

3. Houses and other buildings except governmental building can be place not adjacent to road later house holder will make their own walking way.

In that situation hose can not be evolve and household can claim this facilities like other facilities.

4. Weather can be effect life and state economy only proper preparation can save from disaster.

Like snow fall, sand storm, tsunami, etc.

What disappear me?

***** The game has no surprising change in any state. I think it is very important to change game visualization and option in every state.

I agree, Civilization and Warcraft III are really cool strategy games. The best part are the world editor that allow you to create your own world and include your favorite characters, land units, structures, etc. But i think Empire Earth is also a a really cool games, same idea like the previous two and it also has a world editor and it has air units, unlike warcraft 3. but all are really cool startegy games i recommend anyone to try.

It's not fair to compare Civilization with Warcraft because they belong to different genres. Yes, they are both strategies, but one is a TBS (turn based) and the other is a RTS (real time).While Civilization lacks the dynamism, it fully compensates through an endless number of features.The first time I came in contact with a Sid Meyer product was perhaps 10 or more years ago when I laid my hands on Alpha Centauri, a game I still worship. I think that Turn Based Strategies ask much more of a player than quick reactions and that's why I find them more challenging and overall above other strategy games.