xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
m_pro

Uh ... Oh! Another Newbie Um ... what now?

- Board Rules -
- Beginner Tutorial -

These should give you an idea about the Forum, its guidelines and practices. And the second one explains quite a bit about the Hosting and whatnot.
Browse through the index page and you will have a good understanding of the structure of the Forum and the various sections. You should be able to find a topic or two about something that interests you. Leave a posting of your own and earn credits towards your Hosting package.

Hello and Welcome m pro. Im MIGUE from Mexico and have been here for about 7 months. This is a community of webmasters, graphics designers, programmers, etc. but this community also consist of a lot of people who discuss about life and everything related to it that is not computing :P well, as you see, in these forums you can discuss almost about anything, of course doing it on the correct section.

Most of the people come here for free web hosting with no ads, so if you are willing to get your hosting package, you must first do Quality posts to earn credits, read the 2nd link topic that jlhaslip said for more info about how the credits system works.

Well, hope to see you around posting.

I'm still pretty new to the Xisto, but it seems to me it's a magnet for people to fly on in, leave a link to their multi-level marketing program hoping to catch a few suckers to add to their pyramid scheme and move on. I bet this person never posts again under that username. I bet this strategy is even promoted by the marketers. It's spam just like the junk you get in your email as far as I can tell. Right?

Hey!! Whats up? Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay. Hope to see you stay active and see you on the forums. Remember to read the FAQ and know the rules. This is a very nice put together forum with a big, active, great group of members. Best of all you can apply for free web hosting with great service. All you have to do is post frequently. Hope you enjoy the forums and your stay!

Welcome aboard, m pro. I've been a Xisto member for about two years now. I went on a hiatus for a bit, but now I'm back for several reasons: a great forum community, a helpful and wise moderating team and a great hosting package (Hey! Maybe I should write an in-depth review). But anyway, I digress. Hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you abide by the rules when you post, you'll be just fine.Catch you later!

:Automated Message:

Welcome to Xisto.com here is your welcome basket of assorted fruits and vegetables, a welcome card, a picture of me. :P<---that's me

Make sure to check out the Xisto.com readme which you can find here

Fooled you :( the actual link is here.
It is the best source of information and it will answer all your questions that could possible have. If you have any questions after that, look for one of those blue guys those are the moderators of this forum. Of course you can ask other members as well about what to do and stuff.

So enjoy your staying, enjoy your posting, and your future hosing account

:End of Automated Message: