xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SamiFX

Commodities Vs. Forex Both are big, but what do you prefer

We know that the currency trading market is the biggest and fastest growing market, but futures and commodities has there place too if we see to the profit margin. both options Commodities and FOREX are a big trading markets, but what do you prefer Commodities or FOREX? and Why? :P

We know that the currency trading market is the biggest and fastest growing market, but futures and commodities has there place too if we see to the profit margin. both options Commodities and FOREX are a big trading markets, but what do you prefer Commodities or FOREX? and Why? :P

I dont understand how is forex better then that other 1 they got exactly the same Features...
Anyway i got somthing aswell

Hey everyone i found this Great idea on the net!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

You can make your own servey and they give you $10 on paypal for every single one you make you better check it out!!

Note: you must Register for a paypal account Before Registering To mke a servery.

Cheers.

Regards,
Mick