xisto Community
Misanthrope

Error Code In Subscriptions Page problems subscribing to topics

I'm seeing some weird warning message show up at the top of my page when I go into "my controls," then load my topic subscriptions page. At the top of the page, the following code appears several times:IPB WARNING [2] in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument (Line: 2711 of /sources/action_public/usercp.php)I'm guessing maybe that has something to do with the fact I'm having problems subscribing to my topics and posts? Thanks in advance for your help.

Might also be the System Admins doing something at the Server. Has this been going on for a period of time? or just today? The Admins are affecting some changes to the system today, so if it is only today that it started, maybe give them some time to finish what they are doing. If it has been happening for longer than that, please submit a Support Request to support@xisto.com outlining the problem and a link to this posting. Thanks

Might also be the System Admins doing something at the Server.
Has this been going on for a period of time? or just today?
The Admins are affecting some changes to the system today, so if it is only today that it started, maybe give them some time to finish what they are doing. If it has been happening for longer than that, please submit a Support Request to support@xisto.com outlining the problem and a link to this posting.

Thanks

I've noticed it for the last week or so. I'll go ahead and submit the report per your instructions. Thanks Jlhaslip!

Yes, the new forum and old coding is not matching. It's calling for older variable that the new forum version is not recognizing. Everything should operate normal even witht he top error code... I thought I made this issue known and addressed..? No? :POpaQue knows of this issue and will fix the error when he is finished with other priorities. Thank you.

Your right it is still there, whats interesting though that this error shows up when you have a topic listed and it isn't there when you have no subscribe topics.