xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TypoMage

Ultimate Guide To Vehicles In Halo Two For all you Gamers out there

I am here to explain each of the vehicles in the game Halo Two for the Xbox.There are a few vehicles each for the Covenent, ( Aliens ) And the Marines, ( Human )But they differ in many ways. Some are faster, some are slower, some are weak, and some are strong.The first vehicles we are going to do is the Marines vehicles.The MarinesM12 Warthog LRVThe first is the M12 Warthog LRV. There are two types of the Warthog we are going to be talking about the Standard Warthog it holds three passengers, Gunner, Passenger, and Driver. The gunner is the most important part of any Warthog without it you are a moving target. So if you do get on the Gunner, ( Turret ) You have the job of firing at the enemy Covenent, it is simple it is a rotary gun so you can turn all the way around, ( 360 Degrees ) And fire at the enemy. The Passenger can do the most things out of any of the people in the Warthog but it is harder, yes you can shoot if you get into the passenger seat but you cannot turn all the way around you can barely turn a corner around so it is hard to get a shot at the enemies. And if you choose to get into the passenger seat, you can throw grenades, just click the same button you would regulary. And then there is the driver without it you have no way to move, ( Obviously ) So it is simple right analog stick is steering and left is acceleration. Also the driver can also look around in a 360 Degree angle but cannot shoot or throw grenades. So there it is the Warthog Standard Edition.M12G1 Warthog LAAVThis is the exact same as the M12 Warthog LRV accept for the Gun, It is the exact same shooting and controlling but it shoots stronger slower ammo. It is a Gauss Cannon. ( Example two hits to kill a Ghost with this kind, About 13 seconds of shooting not missing at all with the M12 Warthog LRV )PelicanThis vehicle you cannot drive, it is normally driven by a computer you also never have a chance to even get in it. So you are thinking this is kind of useless right? Well you would be wrong it is very useful is brings in reenforcements and also can bring to you a Warthog, ( Only time ever brought to you is a Standard Warthog ) And in one situation the Pelican comes down and shoots some enemies for you with a Turret, ( Not Sonic Boom Turret a regular bullet one, like on the M12 Warthog LRV )Scorpian MBTOne Human can fit in this, ( I mean human as in you as in a player like you. )Only computers can sit on the edges so that is one human and four computer players on each of the corner of this tank. First is the Velocity Cannon it fires pretty fast. The secondary weapon on this bad boy is the Armor Piercing Sub Machine Gun. You do not want to have to fight one of these I feel bad for the Covenent for having to fight this thing. And it has a special power of being able to climb at a steep angle. So keep that in mind next time your in one of these. But it is slow but makes up for all of its fire power.That concluded all of the Marines Vehicles, Yea I know it sucks they barely go any and there is barely any difference between the two Warthogs.CovenentThe Covenent have a lot more vehicles and they are faster stronger and better and can hold more people, but this is just the fact that the Aliens are better then the Marines.GhostThat Ghost is the most used vehicle in the game and by the Covenent they Ghosts are launched in every ground unit attack. It can only hold one person. It weapons are two super heated plasma guns. These weapons are very dangerous. And also the Ghost has a attachment of a Speed Boost, Caution it is harder to steer when the Speed is on. And you cannot speed boost and shoot at the same time. Other info on this would be that it hovers, and that the Covenent occationally try to run you over.BansheeThis has a capacity of one person, it flys through the air and has a single super plasma heated gun, that can be dangerous if you cannot see where they are shooting from. And th secondary weapon is a Fuel Rod Cannon. This thing is one pain if you cannot take it out quickly.WraithThe Wraith is the most destructive vehicle in the Covenent Force. It has a huge Plasma Morter, and a automatic double super heated plasma guns. This this thing is hard to take down it is armored kind of slow, but it can use a small speed boost ever few seconds. This also hovers. This thing is one power house of destruction.ShadowCan hold ten people, One driver one on the Turret and eight passengers. It usually used to deploy infantry. They are hard to take down I am a gamer and it takes me A while to take these down while I am in a Ghost. These can also transport a Ghost from a one place to the other. The Turret is just a standard hyper blast Plasma Cannon. It is very fast. It is like the kind used on the Covenent land turrets. The driver is exposed by a lot on the right and left side you can easily take him out. This hovers to and causes on big explosion.SpectreAh the Spectre my favorite out of all of them. It can hold four people. One driver one gunner and also two people that sit on each sides and can shoot if they want to. The driver can speed boost. The turret is a Standard Plasma Cannon. This thing hovers, but you only get one chance to use this vehicle and that is at the way end of the game.PhantomThe phantom is used to hold infantry and ghosts. It flys through the air and is very hard to defeat because it retreats when it is taken to much damage. It has three Plasma guns and you can lock on to them with the rocket launcher and take them out. Be careful though this thing will take out anything, Warthog, Scorpians, anything that the Marines are driving. The capacity limit of this vehicle is unknown. I know that it has one driver and does not drop anything less then five units. Unless they are Ghosts, the only drop two of those at a time.There is is, all of the vehicles in this game. This took me a while to type up from getting all of the facts right, I do not see this as a game but a way of life!Halo Player Forever

Yea I was looking around on the internet to make sure I got it right, and I even started playing the game to figure it out. :P I thought I did pretty nicley on this little info thingy.