xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psp-playstation

Silent hill 4 Is it out yet ?

well i m not sure, but i have already completed silent hill 4, while i thought it was not out yet .... ;) PS: i bought it last week.

Silent Hill 4 ?? :P

oh my god... I still remember the shivers that the first chapter of this wonderful game gave to me...

Will the fourth edition do the same? ;)

For anyone who has the right brains don eva play silent hill, well im neva gonna play that game and basically i dont care if its out or woteva, i stopped following up with it when i saw the first one, i wouldn play that game even if you bribed me lol, ***yah, yeah , yeah i know , im a coward.

I told u i completed the game, and i think it rocks ( i actually didnt play any silent hill before)

i like the Silent hill?s games and i have all, the better silent hill for me is the 3, this game continues the story of the first and have the better graphics and storyline, the creatures are incredible and have the scariest places. About silent hill 4, i like the concept of the game played in first person in the room, the geat story (an assasin, the cult etc) and the ghosts; but is the more lineal Silent Hill, the Scenaries are not so big, dont have any dificult puzzles and dont have variety of Weapons of Long range ( the only weapons of this type are the handgund and the revolver).