xisto Community
Dell970

Gmail And Why People Love It!

Gmail and why people love it! #1. People use gmail as it has lost of tools#2. Gmail has TOO MUCH SPACE. #3. You can fetch email from hotmail, yahoo, aol, AIM and any toher email program!#4 its fee#5 you can have more then 1 email#6. Good spam controls#7. ITS OWNED BY GOOGLE, WHOS TAKING OVER THE WORLD!#8 its easy to useAnybody agree with me??

Edited by Dell970 (see edit history)

1) "people use gmail" isn't a reason why it's good :P Just why it's popular. But, yeah, google/gmail has quite alot of cool tools2) You can never have too much space :( I saved about 1400 spam emails, and only used like 10%3) I didn't know that4) It's fee indeed :(5) More than one email?6) It stops spam going to your inbox, but it seems to make more spam than others7) True :(8) Meh, so are all emails

I have just recently registered a new gmail account. So far I like it alot, I like the ease of reading the email conversations and the tools you can have. The only thing I have a problem with is that it seems to be less user friendly. I just came from hotmail and hotmail makes the email real easy to use, but with gmail I have a hard time changing contact names and stuff, I know it's still in beta and it may still be me, but I feel it must be said it is harder to use than hotmail; however, I still am not returning to hotmail, I definitly like the space it gives you and how that space is still expanding.

Gmail a great product of Google. Every one likes Gmail, and its mine also favorite. Gmail is the choice of many because its give more features and security than any other. I loves Gmail because of its-Stylish look.Its popularity.Its features.Its easy to work on it.Its wide storage space.And its a Google product, which is mine first choice, as I loves Google.. :P

Peoples love Gmail because of-1. It is a Google product.2. Its fast3. Its Safe and secure3. Its easy to work4. Its stylish in look5. It has a lot of tools6. Easy spam controller7. Many of peoples need Gmail invitation, so they were requesting the existing user.

1) "people use gmail" isn't a reason why it's good :P Just why it's popular. But, yeah, google/gmail has quite alot of cool tools
2) You can never have too much space :D I saved about 1400 spam emails, and only used like 10%

3) I didn't know that

4) It's fee indeed :P

5) More than one email?

6) It stops spam going to your inbox, but it seems to make more spam than others

7) True :D

8) Meh, so are all emails

Everything you wrote made sense :(.

All those "reasons" weren't all that accurate and there are other reasons which makes more sense.
Edited by Zlash (see edit history)

I've had a gmail account for a really long time.I personally like gmail because of the unlimited space they give.it's also fast.I've never not been able to log into my email cause of problems they've had.google is awesome!!hahaha

Gmail is brilliant!And it has gtalk intergrated which is really useful when i have just reinstalled windows and want to talk without installing the client. Also, it works with the google account, which you can also use with the online office software and many other Google services!Go gmail!

And above all Gmail si still in Beta. It will be developed for better user experience. I could sincerely say that I switched my mostly used email account to gmail recently, because of the ease of checking your email. I already own a Google Account and have installed Google toolbar. So it's pretty east to check your email. I was bored on typing the password every time on hotmail. Now I am using gmail on every possible application due to its ease of check.

Gmail just rocks. Easy to use. Lots of space. Built in chat before Facebook and others that have that capability even existed. Free domain name email address. Easy SMTP. Live saving indexed searching of my messages which I am totally dependent on. (I just hope that it's not too long before I have a phone with email capabilities but I need to search my email for stuff so often!)

I'm a Yahoo type of gal I guess. I hae always used Yahoo and probably always will. I have never really cared for anything google. I dont know if its just because I dont like change or what thats the only thing I can think of. I really dont like change and im used to yahoo have used it for years and am very happy with it.

i like gmail because it the best and also the topic starter gave absolutely why i like gmailbut yahoo is also good but the only defect in yahoo is its not for lifetime as gmail.thank you very much

Gmail is alright.I can't complain about yahoo or inbox.comeither.There is lots of tools to use too if you want to put in the time.The one I don't like is hotmail, where sent emails just seem todisappear into thin air.