xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Blue Light Special Template

That's really cool :( As Johnny said, keep the font same...and I don't know why, but I like borders on things...So my second mini-criticism would be a border on the left/right side of the main blue bit :P :(Really cool though

I like the theme alot, and especially the way you've worked on the header, edited the actual city view pretty well and in a very innovative way, I've never seen such editing done. Anyways, I guess having the font constant is a good idea like others have said but for some reason I like the way you've kept 2 fonts for now. A nice theme overall but I never had a like for the blue color, especially those kinda shades but anyways, that's just me so don't bother.I guess after working a bit more on sigs I'm going to give layout designing a try too! :P

The banner looks good, however i'm not sure if the writing in the buttons should be changed to ta similar font to that of the banner, or vise versa.But anyway it still looks good .

oke to be honest and give i my personal opinion, the total package is ok, but the banner is 2 blurry,( nice idea with the city tho),basicly its just to blurry and just to simple, it looks like u spend 2min on it :) ,i hope to see more and better designs from u ,since ur in the gfx crew

I REALLY like the banner and Navigation bar. Only part I don't like is the content and backround, too dull. If you know what I mean :\