xisto Community
3asy Bake

New Ps2

i just got the new ps2 and it's pretty small. i put it in a big cabinet where my TV is and it looks really...empty, even with the games there. But hey, there?s a lot of room there for my gamesi guess they made the ps2 smaller just for the company to get more money (money is nice, very nice :P)Plus, it's portable...sort of.... if you have a portable TV that is. That includes the video game jack thingys too.

Hmmm...if that's the new PS2...then I definately can't wait to see PS3! That console is seriously going to be nuts...I forget when this thing is slated for release (something tells me next holiday season, unless that's XBOX 2?) but I think we're in store for a pretty big surprise...I'll be the first in line to snag the next GTA installment for this upcoming console...should be something pretty phenomenal!

39492[/snapback]

Shfftt...haven't you heard about the Nintendo Revolution? That thing is gonna dominate(gyro controller,BUILT-IN WiFi,BUILT-IN broadband,HD-DVD) way better than some big Xbox2 or PS2.

hhmm is the new PS2 more or less expensive than the old one?? cause i would love to have a portable PS2. oh and can you install mod chips into it?? i always wanted a portable dvd player...

I agree the new Slim PS2 model it's very very small. It looks more charming than the previous model but it has a major disadvantage: you cannot install a HDD on it but on the other hand it has build-in network adaptor!!!

yup and that means you cant play final fantasy XI and i heard that you wont be able to play final fantasy XII.

Well and how you're supposed to do that?Personally I don't think that putting lights on PS2 is a good idea! The case is too small and probably won't fit properly. Don't forget the overheating problems too