xisto Community
kraizii88z

What Is Your Favourite Google Feature?

What is your favourite feature on Google? I like the way it always offers different spellings of a word, becuase without that, i would never get anything done! i also like the way it ranks the most 'popular' sites first, if it's a good site, people will want to go to it, therefore, you should not waste your time looking at less interesting sites.

My favourite Google features are Video, Maps, Gmail (of course) and (recently) Docs and Spreadsheets. I'd like to put down Google Earth as well, but it takes up too many resources on the PC I have.

I just love using Picasa and Google Talk. The search itself is the default thing I use. It first, then yahoo etc. The thing about picasa....it even supports unicode characters in album names, and it makes very hard for people to find out my hidden albums if they don't know the access path....this is so cool. It is there but you cannot see it....I've always liked this part of stuff....even when I make my own programs I leave some small and neat features hidden, and I disclose them to only a few chosen ones :P. One other thing I like about google is its Google Earth software....at least after it updated the map of my own city recently....It may not be as real time as it looks like but there is nothing better to calm your mind when you away for a long time like a vew from the top of your homeplace. :D

My favorite Google item is the Picassa and the Google Talk. I like this tow features. But also i like all other features of Google such as the Google Earth, orkut, Gmail and many others. :P

I like the little definition button when you do a search for a single word. It's easy access to well-written definitions. :PI also like the translator, cached pages, gmail, and google homepage. <3

For most used, I'd say search - gmail - google video. But in terms of favorite, I'd have to say Google Video. The coders at google are absolutely amazing and have made the best video player I've ever seen, with no random freezes and the ability to start the video at any spot, even if you haven't loaded it. The only downside is that there aren't many videos for it, so I have to stick with youtube's crappy video player =/

Seacrh engine of course. i use the search engine every single day whenevr I need to search the web I use it. I think the email i good, but I donrt have an acocunt on it. also like their webmaster tools that help you make your site better. Adsense is a cool way to make money off you site, so I like everything google yay, if only they made food then I would eat that too lol

The Google feature I use the most would probably be the search engine (it's also my homepage). Gmail and Google Earth would be my favourites as well. I have Google Sketch Up and Picasa installed although I don't use them much. Adsense is also a really cool tool because it enables people who are just starting out on the web to make a couple of dollars off of their site, covering some of the most basic costs.Technically Youtube isn't google but google owns it, and thats my other favourite, I haven't really tried Google Video but I hear its great for uploading a large video.

Google personalised home is my favourite feature as it encompasses everything I do. Whenever I get an email it's shown there, whenever there are news or articles for me, I see them in rss, whenever I want to find something I search google and whenever I wanna send a free sms I do it from there also....What else do I need from Google ? Well, it could help me get laid more often than usual. :P

I would have to say G-mail and Personalized HP- Point Blank. You can have an awesome E-Mail account, and you can look at what you like when you go to google. Well, that is why and what I like about google.

Although I think Google Earth is cool and the translator as well, I would have to say the search engine itself has given me more help than anything. It helps me find what I need like defintions of things, people, words, anything. I use it to find information for research projects, posts here on Xisto, anything really. It's the best tool they have and the whole reason Google started (I think). My second favorite would probably be the translator because it helps me out with spanish words but I don't use it all too much anymore because I have a cheap electronic one. Google earth didn't do much for me, only lasted a week on my computer. The email I have but don't use because I am already used to using msn.

Well if it didn't sign up with hotmail and if i hadn't made it my account for everything i would love G MAIL. It is really great and i really am thinking about switching over. Google homepage is good as well.

The google search. it has made my searching so much more convenient, looks way better than anything else and finds stuff well.Google Earth is very good, although I myself have no special use for it so search wind hands down!