Posted Image

Matching avatar

Posted Image

First + favorite avatar

Posted Image

well my opinion on these are i think first one is stretched too much

third way is obviously really large in dimensions + pixels

and my first + favorite avatar is big but sites usually will make it smaller

well thats my opinion on them what do you think?

My opinions,Sig1:Don't much care for the effect or the BG,good effort shown thoughSig2:Would be a lot better without the bubble around the guys headSig3:Decent effect,bad qualitySig4:Amazing,love it.Needs a border thoughSig5:Definetly cool,nice picMatching Avvy:Good with the sigAvvy1:Simple looking yet effective

Well, you need mroe practice in my opinions, the only sig i like is that fourth one which is your favorite. All the other ones just seem too plain and simple. Your backgrounds need work, a lot of work.

Hi, Well the colouring is off in some of them especiallt the third. As for the others you need more pratice at the basics. What software are you using. Have a look about at some tuts. You should work on the following areas.1: Brushing for you Background2: Adding sharper renders. Yours seem to blur too much.3: Text4: Adding filters.5: colouringGood luck and please post any other work you do.

if youve never seen the matrix then you ont know whats around his head it is about the matrix or if you havce seen it dont call it a bubble lol

No,I never watched a full one,I watch bits and pieces of it.Anyway it may be something in the film but it looks weird on a sig

Something tells me you like the Matrix. Just a guess.Those are decent starter sigs. The fourth and fifth are the best. Keep making more. :P

ok well there are 3 sigs im debating which is better between the 3 so can anyone help me deside which of these 3 sigs is the best

First sig

Posted Image

Second sig

Posted Image

Third sig

Posted Image

Can anyone tell me which one of these 3 sigs you think are the best?

I say the third one,I don't much care for the first one and the second one is lacking a little something,it just seemd empty.The only problem I see with the third one is the border is a litlle weird but it;s the matrix so a puregreen border makes sense

In your original opening post, I prefer the 4th sig...very nicely put together. I'm really loving the effect.In regards to your latter three, I prefer the third sig, however the writing is hard to read. If that is whatyou're going for, then great. Otherwise I would recommend a different font.Overall you're doing really great. :lol: