xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Evil man

Most Unnerving Thing About Noobs

Ok. I started this thread becuz most of the time, i can deal with noobs, we all can. but sometimes, they just push us over the edge. I'd like to know: what makes you cringe about a noob?for me, it's when a random person just trades with you. I've had this happen. So I'm standing in Varrock East bank, and i see "jizzle335 wishes to trade with you" in purple letters in the chat box. So, bored, I trade with him. So the noob puts up a mith pick and just sits there, hoping i'll buy it. so i viciously close the trade box and turn trade accept to 'off'. Just a warning to nooblets out there: don't just randomly trade with anyone. Wait for them to say "buying mith pick" before trading with them.

Oh, noobs. How they infuriate me.First off, let me tell you what I believe the meaning of the term "noob" is. I don't judge people's "noobiness" depending on their level. I judge it on their maturity.What I hate - -When they come up to me and start flaming and cursing me for no reason.-Beggars. They're the most annoying. Especially when they won't leave you alone.-The "My main owns you." or "I own you!" ones are the ones I hate most. These people are the ones that come up to you randomly, for no reason, and start saying that they could "own" me, or that their mains could. And the thing is, they actually think you care and won't shut up. :lol: Thank Jagex for ignore lists.But I guess you're right. Since noobs are a good 96% of RuneScape's population, we just have to learn to live with 'em.

ah, i know how that is too.i think it's funny when i'm on my level 45 (i have a level 96 as well) and levels 60-80 just randomly come up to me and tell me how nooby i am.there was some kid at rock crabs who was doing that and i logged off and went on my 96 and was standing there and he started hitting on me.*dies*

lol i had some guy follow me he was like " take me to the *something* shop" and it was like ages away from where i was so i politley said no but then he was like still following me still asking me to take him to this stupid shop anyway i told him to beat it less politley and he scrammed :P

OMG! how I have free worlds, the awe over the site of member objects , they think members are really really rich, once when I was merchantig Nat runes I was buying them from world one, I was wearing Full black mystic, and a whip, about 5-6 levels 16-36 run up to meNoobs: can I have to millNoob: can I have 30kNoob: can I have your weapon?Me: bugger off I'm making money hereNoob: you don't need to make money I bet you have 200mme:I don't have 200m, and go awayNoob: can I trade my air staff for your funny looking weaponMe:Buying 1k Nats 280gp eachI reckon all the noob should all stay in one world and we "non-Noobs" get all the worlds to ourselves xD

The overly used insult..... noob....

Most Unnerving Thing About Noobs

"Noob!"

This is the noobs' overly used comment that only insults themselves. Like when your having a good fight, and your winning the noob has to call you a noob because your winning... I am not so sure why they even try anymore...

-reply by Were wolf221