xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Matrixdudej

Advice On Impressing Someone In My Class in post

Ya well basically i need help with impressing/asking out someone, i have plety of oppurtunities in my 4th hour class she sits behind me in my 5th hour class she sits to the right of me and in 6th hour she sits diagonal to me so i have oppurtunities to talk to her but i dont know what to do,last time i had a crush on someone i never built up courage to ask her out or talk to her much and i ended up just like hating myself whenever i saw her...not like hitting myself lol jus mentally and i ended up just hating it whenever i saw her for 2 years and i finally just let it go then 1 year later im here,i dont want what happened a few years ago to happen i want to ask her out but i would need advice on how to impress her so she might say yes can anyone please help me?

well the conversation starter is in most cases asking how's it going with herif she's in a bad day it will help her relieve some stress by talking about it (if she wants to talk about it)don't force her, just let her talk on her own speed, and especially don't interrupt her when she's talkingif she has a really bad day, you can try to put ur arm over her shoulder or get close to herif you notice her crying, hold her close to you, dry her tears, ...just make sure that you don't hurt her feelings in any possible waythe more close you are to her, the more comfortable she will feeland you will see that asking her out will be a piece of cake, the more closer you get to herbtw good place to ask her out is a movie (in my case that was a good step ^^)

Edited by sniperkiller (see edit history)

Just be yourself. Say "Hey, what's up?" or whatever equivalent you would normally use with other people to whom you'd like to introduce yourself. Ask her what's on her MP3/CD player right now. Ask if she's seen any good movies lately. The conversation might be awkward at first, but hey...at least you'll be talking with her.And remember: she might be shy too, so don't be too worried if she doesn't have much to say. Pay attention to her body language. If she's sitting there looking at you and smiling (even that shy smile that a lot of we girl types give to you guy types), it's probably a good sign :P

Impressing is totally the wrong word to use or even try. Just be yourself and if she likes you, then you know its for you. Just talk to her naturally and get to know her, getting that one step closer each time, dont force her, dont be too shy, you have to fine the right balance.

Ive said this before in another post, Just be confident in what you do. Dont shy away from conversation, Make a joke while the teacher is talking. Dont sit there and wait for the perfect time to talk to her, Then it seems kinda weird. Just let it happen. Or maybe you are talking with your friends nearby, Talk about something and then bring her into the conversation. Dont go out of your way to make the conversation happen, I dunno the only thing I can stress is confidence. Girls can just sense it even when your not talking to them and its a HUGE thing to them.

Hopefulkly the teacher assigns you 2 to a project or something so hen you can talk to her dring the project you might have, and try to impress her ith the skills you have with the project. If that doesnt happen talk with somebody around her and then maybe she'll join the conversation and then you csn tlak to her through there.

Ok, you can try asking her if you have any homework to catch up on (if you know her MSN or something similar) or if you don't know anything at all, try asking if she had done the work and if yes or no, you can slowly branch out a conversation and tada, she will start saying hi to you in class and when that begins, you can reply with 'hey, how are you going?' and yeah. from there you can get her MSN or Myspace (or both) have conversations with her and finally get the balls to ask to catch up sometime. if she says no, dont be all like "Why not!?" and don't ask her again straight away, wait a little while and ask again in a different fashion. And all is good from there :) Also make friends with her friends, if they like you; good sign!This method's working with a girl I met in France (from my school actually, we all went on this French trip thing) I don't even have class with her lol, so talking time is very limited! But I am slowly working up and I'm pretty proud of myself!Good luck with you!Sam.

How Do I Make Him Like Me?Advice On Impressing Someone In My Class

OK So I like this Guy and he is with me in class then we went to this trip and we got to know each other well... At first I thought he liked me then on msn we were chatting so I asked him who he likes he said the name of my BEST FRIEND!/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley3.Gif

So Apparently my crush likes her... What should I do... I already told her so She can help Me But I cant Get Him to Like MeSo Any Good Advice..And Pls don't Say ''Be Yourslef" Because I tried being my self aloottt of times but people don't like me that way-question by Miryam

what do i do to impress my crush in the schoolhe never looks at mewhat do i do??????now a days we r talking little bit but then also i cant get through that what feelings he has about mehe thinks me a friend or a sisterif its sister then cant liveif its friend then i will try to become girlfriend!!!!