xisto Community
Evil man

Runescape 2 Website

Can someone please give me a link to the runescape 2 website. I want to play runescape 2 but, I don't know the website and if you know the runescape 2 website then, please please please tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I tried to find the runescape 2 website everyday but, I didn't. I'm still searching for it, No answer yet.

-Smartking790-

as i understand it the version of RS avaliable at the RS site is RS2 as the previous version was RS classic which was taken down a long long time ago and was avaliable for a short time for registered paying members, check out RS on wikipedia, im sure you can find a link from google. Im pretty sure that what ive said is right but wiki will have the history of the game and will say something like "the current version of RS, RSX, started in... blah blah"

The current game on the runescape website is Runescape 2. They made runescape 2 the official runescape game a couple years ago and turned the old runescape into runescape classic which you can no longer create accounts for due to cheating and stuff like that, but old players of runescape classic can still play. There is only one version of runescape these days and it's runescape 2, there is no special runescape to play anymore.

the runescape 2 you are looking for is runescape with quest and monsters to kill. to play older version u must go to runescape classic. but you must have joined before they made runescape 2.-6puppy1997

people say that rs3 is out[runescape 3] is that the new runescape 2 cos the 1 we play now http://www.runescape.com/ is ruenscape 2 u lot say and its wierd cos i typed runescape3 on google search it says its runescape 3 not 2 they said theres rs 1,2,3 and rsc[runescape classic]and u gotta download rs3 and i wanna find rs2 i think there is 1 theres got to be a rs3