xisto Community
Matrixdudej

Change My Ip how?

Well there are many ways to change you ip or to hide that you are actually connecting to the internet.

Firstly of all there is proxy server as one and most common solution you should just find proxy or do a bit of search on Google and you will get all needed tutorials. Also you need to find good proxy server there are many servers available some of them are or have different level of security so to say you have to find server with at least medium or high as low will pass data about your ISP and your own ip address.

Secondly it depends on your connection to the internet most common ISP's have dynamic IP address which changes each time you connect to the internet so if you have this then you can and you should just disconnect and then reconnect and you'll have brand new ip address.

As third option I would suggest usage of one very common today tool although not completely safe as you might have some problems as it is not known whether servers included have key logger software on them or not. It is called torpark and it is downloadable as a freeware. Eventhough there is hall bunch of software tailor made for ip changing I would suggest this one most because it uses several proxy servers and routes your connection trough them making it almost impossible to trace.

As fourth option I would snuggest using some of the internet page which allows anonymous access however you want be able to log in anywhere as they do not pass cookies around one such page is http://proxify.com/ which uses frames similar thing you see when you make google image search and the page cannot find out your real ip however they can find out that you are using such service and some pages are preventing connections to them trough such service but those are mostly rare and I have found only one.

Just to point out torpark is not an illegal tool and can be used freely without any interference and breaking of law.

Changing your Internet IP address

Modem users

When connecting to the Internet, your ISP will assign your computer an address each time you connect. This means that often each time you connect you'll have a different IP address. If you're wanting to change your IP address, try disconnecting and reconnecting.

Broadband users

Almost all broadband service providers will assign your computer or home network a static IP address. If you're connected to a broadband network and need to change your IP address we suggest contacting your broadband provider.

Changing your home network IP address

Microsoft Windows users

To change or specify the IP address of your computer for your own local area network (LAN), follow the below steps. Keep in mind that if you're connecting to the Internet with a broadband connection, adjusting your network settings may cause issues with your broadband connection. Finally, if your home network is setup through a network router, that router could be assigning your computer dynamic IP addresses, and specifying a static IP address may cause issues.

Get to the Microsoft Windows desktop.

Right-click on My Network Places or Network Neighborhood and click Properties.

Right-click on Local Area Connection and click Properties.

Click Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and click Properties. If this is not present, you'll need to install this protocol.

In the Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties window, select "Use the following IP address" if not already selected and specify the new IP address you wish to use. While entering this data you'll also need to specify the subnet mask and default gateway.

Linux users

The below information is for how to specify and adjust your network settings through the command prompt. Changing your network settings will require root access.

Get to the command prompt.

Move to the /etc/sysconfig/network directory.

Edit the interfaces file and adjust your network settings in this file.

"

Yes you could always use a web proxy, but most ISP's will release your IP address if you turn of your modem for 5 to 10 minutes, and turn it back on to request a new IP.

Yes you could always use a web proxy, but most ISP's will release your IP address if you turn of your modem for 5 to 10 minutes, and turn it back on to request a new IP.

Well this is of course true however internet service provider has to assign dynamic internet protocol (that is IP :)) to the person so that he could change I remember before some 7 or eight years I had similar problem but we had static ip's that is anyone calling from certain telephone station would recieve static ip and we used some sort of software in connection with this so that if there are several users we wouldn't steal each other traffic and data.

very stupid network organization I still don't know why did they do this in such uncommon way.

And in fact if you have dynamic IP then you don't have to wait just disconnect and then reconnect and you will have new IP but remember that if you happen to have dynamic IP they are also limited so after time your ip will repeat.

this info would also be helpful to me. i have DSL and yes it does change every time i disconnect. but i would like do be ananomous wen online.this info is very helpful Thanks

but remember that if you happen to have dynamic IP they are also limited so after time your ip will repeat.

Even though it is true that there is a possibility of your IP repeating, the chances are very rare unless you disconnect every day. Most ISP's share a range of IP's for all of their users. When you disconnect and reconnect (if you have a dynamic IP), and you release your IP, that puts it back in the list of available IP addresses. Even though this list is limited, it is HUGE. It needs to be big enough to accommodate all of their customers.

Even though I have a dynamic IP, I hardly ever disconnect, so I doubt that will apply to me, but who knows?

here is a small trick that works sometimes for dynamic IP usersGo to command promptType "ipconfig /release" and hit "enter"leave the promptgo to your local area connection-> properties->Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)->general tabtype any IP address (It doesn't matter what it is. just type some numbers to fill the area up).Press "Tab" and it should automatically fill in the "Subnet Mask" with default numbers.Hit the "Ok" button again Go back to the "TCP/IP" settingsthis time, select "Obtain an IP address automatically"Hit "Ok"check you IP address ..it must have changed

Edited by klusk (see edit history)

it depends on why you wanna change it and for how long.

- if u just need to change it for few days and amount of your upload and download is high then go to a coffee net

- if you wanna change for high amount of download or upload permanently then contact your ISP

- if you wanna change it because some services is not provided for your region and if amount of upload and download is not more dial up speed then go for anonymous surfing, to do that search anonymous surfing in google you get list of websites helping you to do that.

it is highly depends on your condition

hope it helps

change ip

Change My Ip

I know some body can change his ip to every where he want

His ip is for Dubai after 1 min he can have turkia ip or each city

How he can do it

-reply by h120

Yep. I need to change my IP address as well. I'm using the P2P software which is emule to download movies and softwares and much more. The UDP ports are closed at UNI campus, even the Torrent software does not work. Can I somehow resolve this problem?!

Go for additional softwares which are available for free use , eg: your freedom. using this you can change your IP and hide the actual IP which is provided by your ISP , these are nothing but Proxy's. Eg.If you want to connect to gmail you just type gmail.com and you are connected directly to the google's mail server, in this case your IP is revealed to Gmail server.If you want to avoid the same , you can connect to some other proxy server using some third party softwares and from that server(proxy) you can connect to gmail server,to be more clear let me explain with an example.Assume that your home ip address is 59.128.10.234 and your are trying to connect to gmail. Now if you connect direclty gmail server will record 59.128.10.234 in its log, instead if you connect to 193.12.23.124 ( proxy server ) and from that proxy server if you access gmail.com , the gmail will store 193.12.23.124 and not 59.128.10.234 in its log.Hope now you are clear about changing the IP address which is provided to you by the ISP

hey, can anyone please tell me a easy way to change my ip? if this helps my internet is cable so...can anyone please tell me how? Posted Image

Follow the below steps for changing IP address in Windows XP:

1.Start->Run->Cmd->Press Enter

2.Type in "ipconfig/release" for Current IP address and

3.Then type "ipconfig/renew" for New IP address .

Or if you want to change your network IP address,

If it is static IP,you cannot change it.Static IP will not change even when you reset the modem.You have to contact your Internet Service provider(ISP) for changing static IP.If your IP address is dynamic,it will change whenever you reset the modem.Before or after changing your IP address,you can check it using Ip-details.com .