xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lihuyt

Links About Alternative Medicine (please Contribute)

Alternative medicine  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi everybody here at Xisto :P

This is a subforum about Alternative medicine, so I think some resources about this topic should be in order. Therefore I present to you all a couple of links to online resources about alternative medicine, and I highly recomend you to post more links (with short explenations), and give feedback to this thread.

Wikipedia - What is alternative medicine? Read more at this WIKI.

alternativemedicine.com - This resource contains alot of good reading about alternative medicine, and is a good startingpoint.

Medline Plus - This a subsection of the large web-resource which contains information about alot of health-topics.

altmedicine.com - "Alternative Health News Online"

I hope this will be to use for someone, and that there will be more links, giving us all many resources on reading about this topic.

Good reading, and have fun :D

i really like the site: shazzie.com, because it's so upbeat and happy, and really really inspirational. it's a site about raw food, and the journey of becoming a raw foodist. other great sites on this subject are: davidwolfe.com, rawfood.com, and bestdayever.com