xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Matrixdudej

Diablo 2 Items

Hey, Im selling diablo 2 items via paypal and it will be on my site d24cheap.trap17.comthis is my Xisto hosted site and i will be selling diablo 2 items on it and since your on Xisto reading this i will be giving you people a 10% discount off any of these items and will never expire :P my site will have all items and will be completely up within a couple of days and if you need a particularly rare item let me know because i will probably be able to get itgreetzedit:also if theres like a 10% discount for everyone else you will get a 20% discount :Dedit again:I will also make sure that you will most likely get your item/items within 24 hours of purchase and if not within 24 hours you will get a bonus of 40 high runes and if you dont get your item/items within 48 hours i will double your order + add 80 high runes + give you your money back all for free :D but that most likely wont happen as i will try as hard as i can to get you your items ASAP

Edited by Matrixdudej (see edit history)

Hey, Im selling diablo 2 items via paypal and it will be on my site d24cheap.trap17.com
this is my Xisto hosted site and i will be selling diablo 2 items on it and since your on Xisto reading this i will be giving you people a 10% discount off any of these items and will never expire :P my site will have all items and will be completely up within a couple of days and if you need a particularly rare item let me know because i will probably be able to get it
greetz
edit:also if theres like a 10% discount for everyone else you will get a 20% discount :D

So how many of the items you're selling are duped?

hmmm thats a good looking paladin is that helmet its wearing andariels visage? also as for the first question i will sell dupes or i willo sell legits upon request there are lots of legits ill sell and lots of dupes if you need anything just be sure to let me know :P

My Diablo 2 Zealot pally..

Posted Image

Thanks Xisto for reducing image :P

Um, that is a horrible armor for a zealer. Mine uses a Hel'd Levi, 2 socketed 40/15'd Cham'd CoA, 1.7k Defense 64 Ed/111 Ar exile, 388 Ed EBotdZ, Rends (crappy), 2x angelic rings and ammy, and gores. He also uses anni and ptorch. But engima, hoz, grief, andys, etc.. are sh*t items for pvp.

ooo its delirium...most people use bone visage for delirium but anyway...whats your shield? phoenix? herald of zakarum? and do you have charms? also since yur not pvp are you a dclone hunter? uber person? or just a mfer?

ooo its delirium...most people use bone visage for delirium but anyway...whats your shield? phoenix? herald of zakarum? and do you have charms? also since yur not pvp are you a dclone hunter? uber person? or just a mfer?

That kind of character wouldn't do well in ubers.

i'm nobody soon to be somebody.. lol.. that's my pally.. lot's and lot's of hard work.. hope to see bnet one day. dissapointed now guys... i know i'm gonna be considered a cheater or something. but well.. that's up to you. i really don't care-

just my axe.. you think i couldn't kick uberdiablo with this weapon.. shield is herald of zakarum, boots are travelers, gloves are lava gounts.. rings and amulets get some skills and no good charms...

Posted Image

btw, i'm playing single on players 8 with this char, version 1.11.. i got until act4 and now i'm stuck a bit couse of low resistances.. those red things with lightning just kick my life. yeah, same diablo lightning i guess. but slowly i'm getting till the end of hell
Edited by matak (see edit history)

LOL sorry but i personally hate single player or open battle.net...by the way why did you say "i hope to see battle.net one day" ? was your cdkey banned or something? do you not have internet? what exactly?...also why would someone consider you to be a cheater? are you going to baal bot or something? dupe? and also i think you could kill ubers with 1 person skill and maybe some juvies but it would take alot longer than what my pally would havre to do :P but again back to original post make sure you let me know if you need anything :D also i have a new guarantee, if i dont get items to you within 24 hours you get 40 free high runes and if i dont get you the items within 48 hours its free, 80hrs, double of your order for free :D but dont worry youll probably get within 24 hours

Ok i decided to add a couple of bonuses to my website. Basically here are some of the things i am adding, if oyu look on http://d2legit.com/ or http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ or many other diablo 2 websites they offer stuff like spend $25 in a order and get 5 free high runes free or something like that, and i personally understand not being able to spend too much at one time so i am adding the capability to add on to that or basically lets say you spend $15 in one order and later in a different order you spend $10 in an order i will give you any specials i have for using a $25 special which is how much youve spent alltogether or you can save that and spend more and add up incase you would rather have a better special such as a $30 special if i have it, another special feature to my site that i will be adding is if you get someone else besides you to purchase from me have them tell me your email and i will give you specials depending on how much they spend so you would get items for your friend buying items i think this might attract more buyers and stuff and also contact me if you ever need by either pm, or my yahoo is matrixdudej@yahoo.com, my hotmail is matrixdudej@hotmail.com, and of course my gmail is matrixdudej@gmail.com my main however is yahoo also feel free to post thanks for using your time to read this
-Matrixdudej